EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details January 30th

Check out our January 30th patch details here.

SummerSliders setup inspired by nhl 20 trailer (allowing players to keep their speed with control)

Replies

• Oslik1000
    144 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    darkryd3r wrote: »
    Hi Oslik
    Thank you very much again for your hard work and for sharing your sliders. I will try them for sure. However, I am probably not skilled enough to beat the cpu by using your sliders. Maybe I need to turn down the difficulty a bit😊
    Have a great summertime too.

You can beat the CPU with GoldenSliders trust me.
    There is more moments for changing results than before. The game is more dynamic than before. The same as you can beat the cpu on the defense&offense than before.
    It is not about any advance for human now. It is a perfect balanced game on both sides. You does not change any slider, try learn how score at the PP on the first. Try learn how to score with your first line as primary on the second. Try learn more dump&chase and pressure on the offense. If you will hold your blue line better you can do win more.
    The hockey is not about offense. The hockey is about perfect defense with pressure on the offense. On otherhand the 3rd 4rd line players are scoring very often from every situation.
    Try change your strategy in your mind during the game.

My.last results with the golden Sliders
    2:0 win
    5:2 win (1 goal to the empty net)
    1:4 lost
    2:3 pp lost
    3:4 pp lost
    6:1 win

each game stats: 20-30 shots per team, 15-25 hits per team, 1-4 penalties per team,
    sometimes 5:3 PP, sometimes 5min penalty, sometimes fighting after any injury,
    15-25 face-offs per team, 50-60% passes accuracy per team (human/cpu)
  • darkryd3r
    100 posts Member
    Thanks Oslik for your advises. I tried your sliders today in just a few games and I like them very much. You are right, best sliders ever.
    I only turned down the cpu difficulty to 0 and increased the one-timer accuracy to 50. I play 10 minutes period on Pro and to my skills the game seems to be well balanced. I can confirm your stats above. Still depending if both teams are on a similar level. I played also against weaker teams, for example Russia against Norway (win 5:2) or against Austria (win 3:2). Here the stats were in my favors. But it was hard to win. The goals were very various: wide slap shots, passes to the slot, one-timers, 2 against 1, powerplay pressure...etc.
    What length of periods do you play and on which level (Pro, All-Star or Superstar)? Anyhow, I will try out your original sliders and try to learn accordingly. Not easy for sure :)
  • Oslik1000
    144 posts Member
    Thanks Oslik for your advises. I tried your sliders today in just a few games and I like them very much. You are right, best sliders ever.
    I only turned down the cpu difficulty to 0 and increased the one-timer accuracy to 50. I play 10 minutes period on Pro and to my skills the game seems to be well balanced. I can confirm your stats above. Still depending if both teams are on a similar level. I played also against weaker teams, for example Russia against Norway (win 5:2) or against Austria (win 3:2). Here the stats were in my favors. But it was hard to win. The goals were very various: wide slap shots, passes to the slot, one-timers, 2 against 1, powerplay pressure...etc.
    What length of periods do you play and on which level (Pro, All-Star or Superstar)? Anyhow, I will try out your original sliders and try to learn accordingly. Not easy for sure :)

Hi
    I am playing on Superstar 9 min periods.
  • darkryd3r
    100 posts Member
    Hi Oslik,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I played a few games on your original sliders. You are right, they are fantastic. The one-timers accuracy on just 3 is still good enough though :) . With clever passing, good defense and a bit of luck I could also win against strong teams like Sweden or Finland. But still just on Pro level :)
  • Oslik1000
    144 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Hi Oslik,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I played a few games on your original sliders. You are right, they are fantastic. The one-timers accuracy on just 3 is still good enough though :) . With clever passing, good defense and a bit of luck I could also win against strong teams like Sweden or Finland. But still just on Pro level :)

My last game was lost 0:6 with Canucks...I had 5 wins in a row before this match :)
    Post edited by Oslik1000 on
  • I am very excited to your penalty tweaks and look forward to any improvements....if any at all are necessary :)....
  • darkryd3r wrote: »
    I am very excited to your penalty tweaks and look forward to any improvements....if any at all are necessary :)....

are not necessary. There is only very small tweak with penalties sliders.
  • There is so drasticcally different gameplay if you change one specific slider from 0 to 1 only! It is confirm the engine nhl19 is very good but there are some bad/good sliders which ruin/upgrade the gameplay.
  • Oslik1000
    144 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    *Full list of the FinalGoldenSliders you can check on first page of this topic
  • Thank you very much Oslik for the update.
  • Oslik1000
    144 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Thank you very much Oslik for the update.

Welcome :)

• Nhl20 will do more speed to action. Players will do non-stop move in gameplay..." Yes, EA finally want to go right direction? If you will do try GoldenSliders with 5 speed of the game there is very similary experience what you will do with nhl20, I think.
    "With nhl20 you can see more saves..." ??? I do not know why tuner1.04 presents less saves than 1.02 with the GoldenSliders use.
    What I want do say?
    I am surprised if EA will doing polish of nhl17-19=nhl20. It is fantastic news, right or not for 50$?

Last edit sliders to final version of the GoldenSliders
    Penalties>delay of game CPU from 39 to 30

*Full list of the FinalGoldenSliders you can find on the 1 page this topic.
  • I love CPU play on the powerplay,penalty killing situations.
    Really, there is absolutely everything right. CPU do dumps, shots from the d-point, I feel the press in defense. There is no cheating from the CPU. It is very good work from EAdevs.
    This and goalie saves, two things I want to see at the nhl20 without any change.

*Full list of the FinalGoldenSliders you can check on first page of this topic

• I am 5 games from playoff. The game is fantastic stable with the FinalGoldenSliders.
    I remember 2004 I said "I love this uncompletely game with my settings" :)

For nhl20 we need "share sliders" too much.
  • Please, if anybody can do Youtube vid from the nhl19+FinalGoldenSliders.
    Thx.
  • Oslik1000
    144 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Set SummerSliders inspired by trailer nhl20
    +allowing players to keep their speed with control of the puck.
    +no offside bug

Superstar 3x9 minutes + tuner 1.03 !!!
    (you can choose 3x10 minutes too, the same as skill All-Star, Pro, if do you want)

Rules
    Post whistle Authentic
    Fighting 2/2
    Icing Hybrid
    Injuries ON
    Offsides Delayed
    Penalties 4/4
    Penalty time scaling 3/6
    Coincidental Pen. Time. Scal. 2/6

General Settings
    Gameplay version 1.03 !!!
    (tuner1.00,1.01,1.02,1.04 is not the same, you do not change!)

Attribute Effects-10
    Broken Stick-34
    Game Speed-5
    Fatigue Effect-100
    Fatigue Recovery-25
    Injury-51

SKATING

Back Skating-20
    Hustle Type: Authentic
    Puck Carrier Agility-0
    Puck Carrier Skating-0
    Player Acceleration-100
    Skating Speed-25
    Skating Agility-0

SHOOTING

One-Timer Accuracy-3
    Shot Accuracy-48
    Shot Power-35
    Slap Shot Accuracy-51
    Slap Shot Power-48

PASSING

Manual Passing- On
    Pass Assist-25
    Min Pass Speed-25
    Max Pass Speed-61
    Saucer Pass Speed-0
    Pass Accuracy-5
    Pass Interceptions-96 !!!
    Pass Reception Ease-2
    Recep. Rea.Time CPU-75 !!!
    Recep. Rea.Tim.HUMAN-80
    Puck Control Rating-45
    Puck Speed Rec. -85
    Pickup Type Effect-80
    Bouncing Puck Reception-2

PUCK CONTROL

Incidental Contact Puck Loss-Stick,Legs and Body
    Incidental Stick Contact Immunity-0
    Puck Control-0
    Deking Impact-0
    Spin Deke Impact-50 ???
    Skating Impact-100

GOALIES

Goalie Cover Frequency-62
    Goalie Passing-7
    Goalie Cross Crease-24
    Goalie Save Reaction-8!!!
    Goalie Deflection-44
    Goalie Screen Effect-52
    Goalie Screen Persist.-50

CHECKING

Board Effect N-P Carrier-100
    Board Effect Puck Carr.-100
    Hitting Assistance-10
    Stumble Threshold-100
    Fall And Stumble Fall Ease-30
    Aggression-CPU 6
    Aggression-HUMAN 15
    Hitting Power-3
    Size Effect-100
    Speed Effect-40
    Checking/Balance Rating-100
    Preparedness-1
    Incidental Contact-9
    Poke Checking Acc.-CPU 95
    Poke Checking Acc.-HUMAN 0
    Poke Check.Power-CPU 97
    Poke Check.Power-HUM 0
    Stick Lift Effect.-CPU 94
    Stick Lift Effect.-HUMAN 0

PENALTIES

CPU Penalties-100
    CPU Teammate Penalties-100
    Tripping-10 !!!
    Slashing-2
    Elbowing-100
    High Sticking-100
    Cross Checking-100
    Boarding-100
    Charging-100
    Delay of Game-CPU 30
    Delay of Game-HUMAN 86
    Holding-51
    Hooking-10 !!!
    Interference-100

AI

AI Learning-3
    CPU Difficulty Adjustment-2
    CPU Faceoff Difficulty-80!!!
    Fight Difficulty-40
    CPU Strategy Adjustment-2
    User Strategy Adjustment-1

If anybody can do some video on youtube that will be great!
    Cheers :)
  • I opened my last season with the SummerSliders setup. There is only one update: goalie saves decrease from 10 to 8. Faceoff diff. from 85 to 80. Thats all, you will do play a better game overall. Enjoy!
  • Oslik1000 wrote: »
    I opened my last season with the SummerSliders setup. There is only one update: goalie saves decrease from 10 to 8. Faceoff diff. from 85 to 80. Thats all, you will do play a better game overall. Enjoy!

Why do you have the penalties so low? Especially hooking and slashing, those are common penalties in the NHL and a good way to increase power play opportunities.
    Read some of my stuff at www.sportsprowler.com
    I opened my last season with the SummerSliders setup. There is only one update: goalie saves decrease from 10 to 8. Faceoff diff. from 85 to 80. Thats all, you will do play a better game overall. Enjoy!

Why do you have the penalties so low? Especially hooking and slashing, those are common penalties in the NHL and a good way to increase power play opportunities.

There is from 4 to 5 per one team per one game. Yes slashing, hooking is the most called, it is right.
    Oslik1000 wrote: »

There is from 4 to 5 per one team per one game. Yes slashing, hooking is the most called, it is right.

🤔🤔🤔🤔 Ya know.... That just might actually work.
    Read some of my stuff at www.sportsprowler.com