EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details January 30th

Check out our January 30th patch details here.

SummerSliders setup inspired by nhl 20 trailer (allowing players to keep their speed with control)

124Next

Replies

• Oslik1000 wrote: »
    Oslik1000 wrote: »
    I opened my last season with the SummerSliders setup. There is only one update: goalie saves decrease from 10 to 8. Faceoff diff. from 85 to 80. Thats all, you will do play a better game overall. Enjoy!

Why do you have the penalties so low? Especially hooking and slashing, those are common penalties in the NHL and a good way to increase power play opportunities.

There is from 4 to 5 per one team per one game. Yes slashing, hooking is the most called, it is right.

I might actually suggest a setting closer to 30 or 40 that way you can try to get 2 or 3 chances with the man advantage since the NHL average is around there. Just a thought.
    Read some of my stuff at www.sportsprowler.com
    I opened my last season with the SummerSliders setup. There is only one update: goalie saves decrease from 10 to 8. Faceoff diff. from 85 to 80. Thats all, you will do play a better game overall. Enjoy!

Why do you have the penalties so low? Especially hooking and slashing, those are common penalties in the NHL and a good way to increase power play opportunities.

There is from 4 to 5 per one team per one game. Yes slashing, hooking is the most called, it is right.

I might actually suggest a setting closer to 30 or 40 that way you can try to get 2 or 3 chances with the man advantage since the NHL average is around there. Just a thought.

Yes I have the same 2-3 with setup tripp.10 slash2 hook10...Interesting.
    Do you have tuner1.03? Do you have ps4 or the xbox?

Hi, yes you are right. After patch 1.60 is instaled there is another small tweaks with the sliders.
    After 20 games played here is a solve:
    Penalty:
    Increase tripping only! from 10 to 15
    Goalie:
    Decrease goalie save reaction from 10 to 7
    Shooting:
    Increase shots power from 35 to 37

Thats all.
    After 10 months the nhl19 patched1.6+tuner1.03 looks better than nhl20beta. EA developers likes strange things movie?