EA Forums - Banner

P3 50 Club still have Club unlocks still need unlocking

deadman9999
875 posts Member
edited March 2019
https://easports.com/nhl/clubs/ps4/Canadian%20Back%20Bacon

My Club is full prestige and my Club still have unlocks left.... @NHL_ONL_Producer @NHLDev can you guys help me unlock the remaining things since my club cant unlock anymore bags

Replies

• jrago73
    526 posts Member
    Fix the skaters too.
  • @NHL_Live_Support can you help in my matter?
  • monz
    883 posts Member
    It's silly, everything should unlock once you hit prestige 3 level 50. Just one more thing that makes this game terrible.
  • monz wrote: »
    It's silly, everything should unlock once you hit prestige 3 level 50. Just one more thing that makes this game terrible.

Just go back to how it was in 18 leave hockey bags for skater and goalie stuff

Hey @deadman9999, please submit a ticket at https://help.ea.com/. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Hey @deadman9999, please submit a ticket at https://help.ea.com/. I apologize for any inconvenience.

ea help was unhelpful... I know that LG teams can get it so EA unlocks everything on all the LG teams
  • deadman9999
    875 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    EA really needs to send out a tuner now for all existing clubs to have EVERYTHING UNLOCKED for the rest of NHL19 since we really have only 5 months left in the game
  • Glad this was the first year I didn’t play online much. That unlock system is a joke. I can’t wear the equipment I want too, the equipment I wear in real life, because I haven’t opened it through a random-drop loot box system...

Ugh this is a hockey game, not fortnite. Please at least leave real equipment unlocked by default if you’re going to do these stupid boxes.
  • My club is two levels away from being max level and still missing about 30 Jerseys, not including socks. EA should grant a hockey bag to clubs max level and have everything a club hasn’t unlocked.

Please, don’t have hockey bags again in the future. I’d rather unlock stuff myself.
  • monz wrote: »

If they don’t want to go back to how it use to be, fine. Just don’t do hockey bags again. I said this before on another thread, but they should have an EASHL currency system.

One currency is player currency. You get currency for winning games (finishing them too), amount of hits, assists and staying out the box. With the currency you get for your player, you spend it on equipment, celebrations and other player related this. This currency is purely cosmetic and should be earned through in game play. There is goalie equipment I want but because I’m max player level I have to play the dreaded Ones mode. I don’t care for the crazy clothing.

The other is Team EASHL currency. Winning games, advancing into the next divisions and winning the championships etc gets your club currency. The team gets to unlock the things they want first. Arena, mascots, uniforms etc... Again, all cosmetic.

Or go back to how it was in 18. That would be fine too.
  • I have hundreds of unopened bags. For my player alone. We also still play in a community part time bingo hall for club.

No more loot bags, please.
  • EpiCxOwNeD wrote: »
    monz wrote: »

If they don’t want to go back to how it use to be, fine. Just don’t do hockey bags again. I said this before on another thread, but they should have an EASHL currency system.

One currency is player currency. You get currency for winning games (finishing them too), amount of hits, assists and staying out the box. With the currency you get for your player, you spend it on equipment, celebrations and other player related this. This currency is purely cosmetic and should be earned through in game play. There is goalie equipment I want but because I’m max player level I have to play the dreaded Ones mode. I don’t care for the crazy clothing.

The other is Team EASHL currency. Winning games, advancing into the next divisions and winning the championships etc gets your club currency. The team gets to unlock the things they want first. Arena, mascots, uniforms etc... Again, all cosmetic.

Or go back to how it was in 18. That would be fine too.

I think this player/club currency is a pretty decent idea.
  • We just hit max level last night and now there’s no way to get anymore bags.

@NHL_ONL_Producer @NHLDev

93xggyyie8jd.jpeg

It’s says they can’t grant the bags.

@deadman9999 is it true they unlock them for LG?
  • Socair
    2578 posts Game Changer
    EpiCxOwNeD wrote: »
    We just hit max level last night and now there’s no way to get anymore bags.

93xggyyie8jd.jpeg

LG team owners had the jerseys for their respective CHL, AHL and NHL teams unlocked. That is all.
    NHL Series Game Changer & Volunteer Moderator
  • @Socair Well still EA can unlock stuff from their end but unfortunately EA Help cant do nothing when you try and explain the situation.... Hockey bags are a dud when it comes to unlocking club stuff
  • Socair wrote: »
    EpiCxOwNeD wrote: »
    We just hit max level last night and now there’s no way to get anymore bags.

93xggyyie8jd.jpeg

LG team owners had the jerseys for their respective CHL, AHL and NHL teams unlocked. That is all.

That makes senses then.

It makes me ponder wether they fully thought out the hockey bags. Being max level and still have things missing for your club stinks.
  • Sgt_Kelso
    1325 posts Member
    Why is there a cap for the team and player ratings? I don't care about unlocks so much, even if some remain unlocked once you max your level, but can't you just make them open-ended? So you could see how far you can go?

Or does EA think people won't be even playing up to level 50 / P3 50? ;)
  • RSall14
    586 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Sgt_Kelso wrote: »
    Why is there a cap for the team and player ratings? I don't care about unlocks so much, even if some remain unlocked once you max your level, but can't you just make them open-ended? So you could see how far you can go?

If only this wasn't a normal occurrence, not thinking things through and pushing them out. :)

[Socair - edited swear filter]
    Post edited by Socair on
  • RSall14 wrote: »
    Sgt_Kelso wrote: »

If only this wasn't a normal occurrence, not thinking things through and pushing them out. :)

[Socair - edited swear filter]

It’s really unfortunate they didn’t think this one through at all. With the last NHL 19 roster out, I doubt we’ll see this issue be fixed. Maybe I’m wrong or will be wrong, but I don’t see this issue being addressed this late in the year.
  • Sgt_Kelso
    1325 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    No way, theyre too busy preparing next year's disappointments! ;)

Only slighty joking threre...