EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive

Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

Division Games

I have played 2 division games both beyond the first period. The first game we were tied 4-4 in the third. Lost connection I get the win. Second game 0-0 in the second and lost connection I win. Is it the servers or are guys trying to fall back to move back up to get the progression awards.

I don’t like it because it wastes a game for me. But the w will help me possibly advance.

Is anyone else seeing this.

Replies

• HS182
    31 posts Member
    It happened yesterday to me once, after I managed to catch up 0-2 and made the goal for a 2-2. I can´t blame the servers, since the set up DS connection is really stable - everytime 3 bars.
  • Funny thing is I play at home with a fiber line 120 mbs upload speed download is better. I’m traveling this week for work have a 10.7 mbs upload speed little better download. My ping rate at home is 42 the games I e played here are 17. Makes no sense. I usually have a dropped game if I’m in a hotel but was weird to get 2 in a row. I messaged both guys and asked if they quit or dropped neither answered. It’s just weird.
  • This is happening to me as well ... what new scam is this now...
  • If you are playing NHL to enjoy it then the time played is not wasted - you're playing the game. Do you complain if you don't go to triple overtime because the game ends in regulation?

If you play the game to win and your opponent quits then you get the win and the time you played is not wasted.

TM I think you need to take a break from the game: If you win you complain, if you lose you complain. It's not a good place to be.
  • NYR_Nick wrote: »
    This is happening to me as well ... what new scam is this now...

So guys either quitting on you or losing connection and you getting the wins is a scam?
  • TreborMalkin
    272 posts Member
    edited March 23
    Jetset95 wrote: »
    If you are playing NHL to enjoy it then the time played is not wasted - you're playing the game. Do you complain if you don't go to triple overtime because the game ends in regulation?

If you play the game to win and your opponent quits then you get the win and the time you played is not wasted.

TM I think you need to take a break from the game: If you win you complain, if you lose you complain. It's not a good place to be.

I’m not complaining I did say the win would help me advance but I don’t like winning because someone had a network glitch. I had the same network issues had sub 20 ping rates and my game dropped no one on here offered help. I gave up complaining about tilt because guys don’t believe in it. But boy those same guys can complain about top talent ducking top talent.

I honestly like a good game lately it hasn’t been bad since I added my bronze goalie and silver d and lowered my overall by 10 I’ve gone 9-2 in three cs qualifier 1’s which I hadn’t ever advance and had to make it through the q2. I finished in the top 250 in the world qualifier. My tram got better with the same synergies just a lower overall. But I have watched some YouTube videos on how to hold the controller so I dont think it’s really my lower overall that made my team play better I just hold the controller different
    Post edited by TreborMalkin on