EA Forums - Banner

Auction house

These auction house prices are still annoying to me. I know everyone has told me when someone auctions a player for 10mil coins they're usually looking for an offer. The problem with offers is that you can't include coins with players. I doubt if it's many players that will offer a player rated higher than the auction item. The fluctuating market prices make it tough to has a reasonable offer taken serious.Legend Marcel Dionne was on auction for 400k about a month ago, now he's going for 550k. I was reading a topic about Playoff Predictor players and someone bought a player that was ranked 98 and he noticed two days later he was ranked 90. He wasn't aware hoe the rating of the players work but someone replied back to him saying that people on the auction take advantage of players that are not knowledgeable. This is why I feel that auction prices need to be set for every player. When you know exactly how many coins you need to get a player. you can work to achieve that. It's pretty upsetting when you see a player going for 400k one day but when get your 400k saved a few days later, everyone on the market auctions the player for 550k

Replies

• Have you ever been, seen or read about an auction? It's not a department store where the prices are listed on the shelves - it's a bidding war, and the owner gets to set the reserve, or minimum price they want for it.
  • Jetset95 wrote: »
    Have you ever been, seen or read about an auction? It's not a department store where the prices are listed on the shelves - it's a bidding war, and the owner gets to set the reserve, or minimum price they want for it.

Fifa isn't like that. Fifa was the same way but they stopped it in Fifa 17
  • Then play FIFA - HUT is like that, sorry - nothing more to say.