EA Forums - Banner

NHL 19 Roster Update - April 17th

Check out the details on the latest Roster changes here.

April legend?

Prev1
Anyone know who he may be???

Replies

• Maybe hull since he was pulled but its ea so who knows
  • That would be great
  • xPDogg65x
    512 posts Member
    edited March 31
    I just hope whoever it is that he’s a righty
  • prack7
    56 posts Member
    A righty defensemen would be lovely
  • xPDogg65x
    512 posts Member
    edited March 31
    prack7 wrote: »

If it’s a d man I would prefer a lefty but forward a righty, I will be getting the 93 Chelios in a couple of days and will have 4 90 plus right shot D
    Post edited by xPDogg65x on
  • How about Gordie Howe maybe Bobby Orr, either would be good.
  • Scott Steven's
  • Lanny is due
  • prack7 wrote: »

If it’s a d man I would prefer a lefty but forward a righty, I will be getting the 93 Chelios in a couple of days and will have 4 90 plus right shot D

i earned Chelios last week and he fits my synergies and strategies perfectly. i do think his edurance and agressiveness should be higher but he is 60. i also think EA gave us enough Chicago legends and he should be in the winged wheel :smiley: and speaking of such....

for the April legend i'm guessing it will be another Center (of course) and the only team yet to get any love is the 90s to early 00s Red Wings with Yzerman or Fedorov. there's a good 6 Legend cards from those teams that should be in the game and we've yet to see any.

i can't believe we won't see Lidstrom, Shannahan, Konstantinov, and Datsyuk in some form. Plus Osgood and he sould be a Legend card. Hull, Hasek and Robitaille are on their appropriate clubs but no Holmstrom!?!?!? even Franzen had a 99 card last year.
  • JF_DaO
    17 posts Member
    Subban 99
  • JF_DaO wrote: »
    Subban 99

that can't be.....as a Legend?? he's a current player and there are half a dozen PK cards already. that better not be the case when i get on tomorrow morning.
  • ARGH. just saw it on Mixer. very disappointed.....very, very disappointed :neutral:

and adding another McCarty and Lemieux card!?!?!?!? what gives, EA??

you've had a seriously bad winter and spring.
  • Conair7878
    3 posts New member
    Wow another Subban, they gave us 89 and now 99,big waste. Hope they change him
  • monz
    747 posts Member
    He's the cover athlete, gotta have a 99 ovr card. Not EA's fault he's having a terrible year.
  • Conair7878
    3 posts New member
    Yeah but you can't have two Subban in your team so he's just a replacement (a good one) but still 😞
  • monz wrote: »
    He's the cover athlete, gotta have a 99 ovr card. Not EA's fault he's having a terrible year.

i love PK and 100% agree he should get a 99 but he's NOT A LEGEND! not until he retires, then he can have a legend card.
  • jabessette
    3 posts New member
    Maybe this is the big april fools joke from EA subban will be long forgotten after he retires and for those saying because he is a cover athlete i want my choice then of gretzky ( yes he has one but i dont.have it pkus last month they gave us all a messier and he already had a legend card), laine, subban, or nystrom as they are all cover athletes and subban isnt even in the running for the norris trophy and the only time he won it was because he played a half season and got pitty votes while price was saving his **** in plus/minus he is one.of the most over rated players ever.
  • Why not Jagr, Lindross, Federov, Francis, Marcel Dion, Adam Oates .....any of the top 100
  • Jetset95
    387 posts Member
    I guess the fact that they felt they had to pull Bobby Hull last month and use Messier means they had to find someone quickly they could use for the April slot. No more legends in the locker room they had the code or license for so it was a current player bumped to a 99. Makes sense it's THE cover star - they one who appears on the loading screen as well as on some box images.

I'm just disappointed that his shot accuracy is again below 90: For a 99 (sic) rated card it's pretty weak.
  • Conair7878 wrote: »
    Yeah but you can't have two Subban in your team so he's just a replacement (a good one) but still 😞

i'm sure you can reroll those 89 PK & Parise Flashbacks into a sweet 81OVR Basic card...so you got that going for ya.