EA Forums - Banner

CHEL Servers Suck

Zaphod360X
posts New member
The World of CHEL is a pretty great game, when it works. Sadly the EA Servers are horrible for CHEL. My guess is that EA was surprised by the popularity of APEX and many of the NHL 19 servers were taken away to support APEX. Does it take everyone else over an hour to find a game? So frustrating. The game is pointless to me if you cant play online. I will probably not purchase an EA product again.

Replies

• rsandersr47
    186 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I've been having a VERY hard time finding eashl games. Threes is still relatively easy and quick. The problem is that so many eashl 6's teams run w/ 2 guys. Who wants to play 2 guys. I think there needs to be more ways for players to connect so we can get more 5-6 man teams and less 2's filling up the lobbies and servers.
  • Binguetti
    2 posts New member
    Hello,

My ping is currently going of the chart at the moment... from 5ping to 1800ping every 5sec foe the whole game...

I'd like to know whats going on.

A couple of weeks ago i was at a steady 5-10ping all game long...

Thank you for your time
  • EA's NHL is the only game I have ever loaded with the intent to play online, not been able to get a decent match, and turned off to go play something else.

• I've been having a VERY hard time finding eashl games. Threes is still relatively easy and quick. The problem is that so many eashl 6's teams run w/ 2 guys. Who wants to play 2 guys. I think there needs to be more ways for players to connect so we can get more 5-6 man teams and less 2's filling up the lobbies and servers.

What would be your solution? I find it harder to find players that are willing to play with someone new
  • > @Binguetti said:
    > Hello,
    >
    > My ping is currently going of the chart at the moment... from 5ping to 1800ping every 5sec foe the whole game...
    >
    > I'd like to know whats going on.
    >
    > A couple of weeks ago i was at a steady 5-10ping all game long...
    >
    > Thank you for your time

Just to make sure, you are using a wired connection?

@JJKAYLER36 I'd think having crossplay would help.
    Casual goalie gameplay: https://t.co/tQnYxAsyKy