EA Forums - Banner

Bugged CR

EA Devs:

Can I please quit losing massive CR because the goalie I'm playing against is bugged and has no CR whatsoever, or has like -24779?

Fixing this should not be difficult. Give players with a bugged CR 650 and call it a day.

Replies

• lol, my goalie CR is like -98 656 or somewhere along those lines. When I play any other position my CR is where it should be, more or less. There have been quite a few games (at least 30) where I win the game and yet I get -15 CR.

The system is clearly flawed.
  • Love winning games and getting like 4 CR a game, and then getting a game where idiots back out and I lose 25 CR. It's dumb.
  • Mr_Darklighter
    333 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    They need to do away with CR or revamp the system entirely which EA wont be able to do in a way that makes sense so just get rid of it. All it causes is trouble.
  • Its a flawed system for sure.

Play a team where everyone is relatively close to your CR....
    --- lose that game and you lose 15.
    --- players on other team gain 8.

Play the same team again....
    --- win that game, and you gain back 9 of the 15 you lost
    --- players on the other team lose 4.

So, in the end....everyone is less in CR than before they played, despite splitting the games. Makes no sense.
  • Sgt_Kelso
    1323 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Well, in balance you have goalies with CR of +20,000 so in those games you get a whopping +12 to your CR if you win his team! (sarcasm)

Not only is CR buggy, it's kinda illogical and broken anyways. Like the most important player in the team gets the least CR? In other words, why is the goalie CR bonus/penalty rate different from the rest of the team?
  • > @Sgt_Kelso said:
    > Well, in balance you have goalies with CR of +20,000 so in those games you get a whopping +12 to your CR if you win his team! (sarcasm)
    >
    > Not only is CR buggy, it's kinda illogical and broken anyways. Like the most important player in the team gets the least CR? In other words, why is the goalie CR bonus/penalty rate different from the rest of the team?

Agree on the goalie bonus/penalty. Playing goalie primarily, its always a big letdown when a team of 900s beats a team full of 1100+ CR, but the 900 goalie only get a +2 b/c the opposing goalie was a 750. The 900s get a huge boost in CR for beating the 1100s, but the goalie gets a small increase.....you'd think it would be the other way around or at least even.