EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 WOC Progression Changes

We made some changes on WoC progression based on your feedback, check it out & discuss it here.

99 Chara? Thoughts...

BigwheelRebels
15 posts Member
edited April 13
Got the collectibles for him...just curious if anyone has used him. His 94 speed and agility worry me. Thoughts?
Post edited by BigwheelRebels on

Replies

• monz
    753 posts Member
    His shot is leathal, seems to be an all around beast.
  • I was in a similar situation the other day. Someone offered to give me $940,000 but I refused because I wanted a million.
  • Got the collectibles for him...just curious if anyone has used him. His 94 speed and agility worry me. Thoughts?

Tyler Myers 93 PP is a beast with decent speed & nice hard shot when activating his synergies and a quarter of the price of a Chara. Hang on to your collectibles because two more surprise players have yet to be released. Hope that helps you out.
  • Thanks for the feedback guys! I was thinking there would be more surprise Stanley cup players so I’ll save my collectibles. The 94 speed and agility ruin it for me. TOTY Chabot is a 99 and his speed and agility are dynamite. Hoping for something along those lines.
  • RSO75
    53 posts Member
    The next card coming out is OVR 99 Joe Momma, that's how ridiculous and dumb these gimmick cards have got. Chara is no way a 99 caliper player.
  • My 92 played better D for some reason and i dont notice any big difference except offensively