EA Forums - Banner

HUT Auctions Broken / Pay to win

I want to start off by saying NHL 19 is a great game. However, I have an issue with HUT and its card Market. I get that NHL 19 wanted to make cards not as good, however all it has done is make it PAY to WIN. I have been grinding since October and my best player is an 87, meanwhile I am playing people with 99 overall teams. All that the new market has done is make it impossible to get good players unless you pay. I am playing games against players who are worse than me and dominating them and then they come down and take a slapshot and it goes in

Replies

• OysterBoi
    2 posts New member
    edited April 2019
    Very true complete crap especially with the world championships people are just paying crazy money to come out on top , because even if you dominate them they can just walk in take a weak wrist shot from the blue line with their 99 cards and win the game. Just garbage pay to win system
  • asapmartha wrote: »
    I want to start off by saying NHL 19 is a great game. However, I have an issue with HUT and its card Market. I get that NHL 19 wanted to make cards not as good, however all it has done is make it PAY to WIN. I have been grinding since October and my best player is an 87, meanwhile I am playing people with 99 overall teams. All that the new market has done is make it impossible to get good players unless you pay. I am playing games against players who are worse than me and dominating them and then they come down and take a slapshot and it goes in

If you have been grinding since October? Why don’t you have any of the free monthly legends. EA has made it very easy to build a competitive team without spending cash this year. Do the milestone challenges to get guys like Sakic, Modano and Gartner all good cards
    I have spent $50 on packs this year my players are between 90-97 ovr the only card I have lower is Andy Moog 89 as my back up.
    I have a total of 3 cards on my team I can trade the rest are free players. My team is 98 ovr.
  • gavinr12
    8 posts New member
    Do your Reroll and challenges I have pulled 2 87 3 90 plus pull from reroll and I have 92 Mike modano From challenge not ea Fault you’re not willing to grind
  • Uqopubas
    2 posts New member
    VERY TRUE