EA Forums - Banner

NHL 19 Roster Update - April 17th

Check out the details on the latest Roster changes here.

Looking to play 6s

We are looking for some decent people to play 6's with. We are currently recruiting RD / C / LW , but would be open to bringing on another goalie as well. Going to try get games in nightly between 8-11 pacific time. We are not looking for one man danglers, but rather people that like to play as a team. Gamer tag is same as here, send me a message and we will get some games in.

Replies

• Still looking for a couple more good guys to fill out our team. Prefer mature people that don't mind talking on their mic. Leave a message here, or send me a message on Xbox live, gamer tag is same as tag on here.
  • hey....interested in playing with you guys. I play D kind of exclusively. Two-way setup but pinch rarely and concentrate on D first. I'm a lefty but can play both LD and RD. I play positionally and don't go for big hits. I've played ice hockey my entire life so I play the video game the same way. I would love to play with a good D partner and some forwards that know where to be in the d zone. That would be a breath of fresh air. If I see another RW teammate crashing into me in the LD corner, I'm gonna lose my mind. GT is ViciousWolvie
  • FindowsXP
    5 posts New member
    I've been playing D only since 17, Right handed shot.. Looking for a D partner.

GT: Blood Season
  • Hey guys, thanks for the reply. Will hit you up tonight and get some games going.