EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 WOC Progression Changes

We made some changes on WoC progression based on your feedback, check it out & discuss it here.

This tripping penalty is a joke

tyyppi11
8 posts Member
edited April 20

Video tells it all

Replies

• Nuff said...thats undebatable proof
  • Yeah looks like he trips on his own lol
  • Yup. The poke check is incredibly broken in this game when it's obvious like this.

I get calls when people do the backhand/forehand glitch to protect the puck. I poke the puck and the replay shows my stick didn't even touch them at all.

Cost me some crucial games in CS.
  • skydive61
    9 posts New member
    Guess what this happens in real life as well. Refs call crap that may have looked like a penalty but the guy wasn’t touched
  • Yeah they turned NHL into a soccer game with all this diving pathetic actually, I wasn't aware in the NHL that everytime a stick touches them in the NHL they fall, even if it only taps the side of their leg, that's really what happens in the NHL everytime a stick touches them.... Games a Joke
  • Agreed!
  • Oupik
    51 posts Member
    Whole this game is just a joke... If I want so I can make a 10 min compilation of much worse fayls. This is sadly first year when Il be sure out long time before new one. Do not talk about it, how hard is find somebody who play something what looks like hockey..
  • Comparing this game to real life is ridiculous. Accepting that trip as a legitimate penalty is like accepting a baseball video game that messes up ball and strike calls.
  • skydive61
    9 posts New member
    You don’t have to accept it...but it happens just like ridiculous bad calls in real life. I’ve seen worse calls at live games
  • monz
    753 posts Member
    skydive61 wrote: »
    You don’t have to accept it...but it happens just like ridiculous bad calls in real life. I’ve seen worse calls at live games

He has a point, ive seen alot of awful calls IRL. Add's a bit of realism, imagine if they tried to put in authentic ice that degraded as the game wore on. People would lose their minds when pucks bounce over there sticks on sure passes or goals. Didn't take long to get rid of broken sticks, so i doubt will ever see it