EA Forums - Banner

NHL 19 Roster Update - April 17th

Check out the details on the latest Roster changes here.

NHL 19 hut auction house

Durk77
4 posts New member
I’m having trouble with the auction house this past weekend I’ve bid on cards one was an 85 overall stastny, team of the week and the other 84 Braden schenn team of the year . As the time ran out and no one else bid on the card I should have won it , instead the card just disappeared , nowhere to be found not in unsuccessful bids or bids won , just gone , as well as my coins , and never got them back , I don’t remember how much I bid , wasn’t much around 5 - 8 k. It’s been almost 48 hours and nothing . Also the reason why I’m here today mainly is because I sold an 88 frost for 55k and a 88 redden for 20k and only received around 10 to 15 k in coins . I am extremely frustrated , and I’m hoping EA can do something about this.

Replies

• monz
    747 posts Member
    Durk77 wrote: »
    I’m having trouble with the auction house this past weekend I’ve bid on cards one was an 85 overall stastny, team of the week and the other 84 Braden schenn team of the year . As the time ran out and no one else bid on the card I should have won it , instead the card just disappeared , nowhere to be found not in unsuccessful bids or bids won , just gone , as well as my coins , and never got them back , I don’t remember how much I bid , wasn’t much around 5 - 8 k. It’s been almost 48 hours and nothing . Also the reason why I’m here today mainly is because I sold an 88 frost for 55k and a 88 redden for 20k and only received around 10 to 15 k in coins . I am extremely frustrated , and I’m hoping EA can do something about this.

Someone else bid, you need to back out and re enter to see new bids, it's awful
  • Durk77
    4 posts New member
    No I’ve been doing this for a while it would have shown in unsuccessful bids or bids won, it straight up disappeared .
  • NHL_Live_Support
    133 posts NHL Developer
    Hey @Durk77,

Please submit a ticket at https://help.ea.com/. They may be able to help you.
  • Durk77
    4 posts New member
    Thanks they were supposed to call me but never did , this was several hours ago I think I’ll just take the loss instead of going through all the hassle . Very disappointed but whatever , just add me to the very very very long list of people having trouble with ea
  • monz
    747 posts Member
    edited April 23
    Durk77 wrote: »
    No I’ve been doing this for a while it would have shown in unsuccessful bids or bids won, it straight up disappeared .

Sometimes exiting and re-entering hut helps. Did you lose coins? If so then ya support's the only route ya got, Good luck.