EA Forums - Banner

NHL 19 Roster Update - April 17th

Check out the details on the latest Roster changes here.

99 subban

Finally got him yesterday and his synergies aren’t really that great. When are the cards with synergies higher than ones and twos coming out?

Replies

• What makes you think there will be cards like that coming out?
  • The past few years you get the cards with 5 synergies of 4s 3s and 2s around this time.
  • Tonysl79 wrote: »
    The past few years you get the cards with 5 synergies of 4s 3s and 2s around this time.

Yes they were called team of the year and then Stanley cup cards, we have had both already, maybe when the cards for the draft come out? I doubt it though.
  • monz
    745 posts Member
    Love this card, plays like an absolute beast!
  • I don’t see the speed in the 99 subban as quick as other 99 cards anyone else see that.
  • Yes and i find hes agility is not that great either...best card from the start till finish is 99 gretzky there is no better card not even close. I have mario too.
  • Been looking for something similar to gretzky 99 but no luck
  • Tonysl79
    107 posts Member
    You can score goals with subban with a wrister from the top of the key Pretty frequently so that’s a plus.
  • monz
    745 posts Member
    Tonysl79 wrote: »
    You can score goals with subban with a wrister from the top of the key Pretty frequently so that’s a plus.

Wasn't aware there was a key on the ice. Knowledge: the more you know.
  • Tonysl79
    107 posts Member
    Sorry top of the point