EA Forums - Banner

HUT Attributes with Synergies Active

Am I the only one that feels that when synergies are active we should be able to see the increased rating on a card under the player info section?

For example 85 Kucherov has Passing Playmaker. When active why can't we go under player info and see his Passing, Poise and Off. Awareness increase by 2? Maybe make the rating turn green with a small arrow pointing up.

I feel this is a small but very beneficial update to be made.

Replies

• prack7
    145 posts Member
    I love that idea. I hope they implement that in NHL20
  • martmet
    97 posts Member
    I mentioned it in the NHL 20 wish list somewhere on this forum. Maybe if enough people make the same suggestion someone will actually do it.
  • so many of these little details seemed to have been missed, overlooked or outright ignored. i did not enjoy NHL19 as much as i did NHL18 and wish i had saved my money for Sea of Thieves. the UTs are the only reason i buy EA Sports games but they're not designed for the below average gamer that only wants to play 1 or 2 games vs the CPU a day at most.

add to it the stuff the OP mentions and not able to get the Legends and Alumni in the correct team sweaters and the poor returns on challenge rewards (when they even have them). i don't mind the high difficulty levels and not being able to complete all 3 stars on a pro challenge but those rare occasions i can complete all 3 i'd like something a bit more than a customization or contracts pack or a player pack with base level gold cards at best.

even with this and countless other compliants i have, the only reason i won't be buying NHL20 is the lack of communication of what we're buying. they provided no time table or schedule for the events that we're coming out. they didn't even update the website for each team of the week and there hasn't been a post to the HUT news page since April 10th. i'd love to try one of the other games like FIFA or Madden but looking at those pages they're no better.

this is top down problem at EA and i won't even look at buying Jedi and hope Ubisoft's pirate game lives up the the hype. they're at least thinking a new way with tying it into a live action TV show too. EA can't even get game tourney's off the ground.
  • The real question is why isn’t it included to begin with? All it does is breed suspicion.

Think about it:

If your entire roster is getting +3 to certain stats from a team synergy, and you have 3 team synergies unlocked for a team, as well as individual synergies unlocked for numerous players, then why doesn’t the OVERALL RATING go up for anyone let alone the entire team rating?

Do the synergies actually help the players? Is it just superficial? What actual proof is there that a synergy does anything at all? There is zero proof whatsoever.

Now excuse me while I go read yet another multi page thread about how ratings are meaningless in this game.
  • WealthyFriends
    893 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    The real question is why isn’t it included to begin with? All it does is breed suspicion.

Think about it:

If your entire roster is getting +3 to certain stats from a team synergy, and you have 3 team synergies unlocked for a team, as well as individual synergies unlocked for numerous players, then why doesn’t the OVERALL RATING go up for anyone let alone the entire team rating?

Do the synergies actually help the players? Is it just superficial? What actual proof is there that a synergy does anything at all? There is zero proof whatsoever.

Now excuse me while I go read yet another multi page thread about how ratings are meaningless in this game.

Even if the ratings of the player are displayed with the increase, there's no guarantee that they actually have a boost.

Also, they show the attribute boosts in Madden...
    Post edited by WealthyFriends on