EA Forums - Banner

Wow i guess i am lucky

Pulled 97 Lemieux in the re-roll of two gold this morning.

Anyone else got good pull? I am sure it’s because of the issues over the weekend so i am curious what you guys are getting.

Replies

• Tonysl79
    545 posts Member
    I’ve had the game since September and have been trading in players and re-rolls since. The best card I got from either the gold or rare re-roll was a 92 grabner about two weeks ago.

I don’t spend any real money other than buying the game for 60 bucks so I’m guessing only those who pay to play through the year get better re-rolls which I guess makes sense; keep them happy with good cards.
  • smokin666
    520 posts Member
    ^ that is not a true statement. Never spent a dime more than the cost of the game and got 3 99 Staley cup cards, gold Ovi twice, Crosby twice, 2 ALLstar cards.
    It’s all about luck.
    I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • Tonysl79
    545 posts Member
    Then I am just that unlucky
  • Don't buy packs. Best reroll I got was a 97 playoff kaspari kapanen (sp) from Toronto. Got a 91 ovr Joel something, one of those boosted younger players, and a handful of upper 80s players and alumini.

Outside of that 99 pk Subban and 96 messier, virtually all my decent cards have come from rerolls.
  • I buy packs and the best I got was 87 Mcdavid
  • The best I ever got from a reroll was a 91 diamond card. Second best was an 88 diamond. Everything else 87 or lower.
  • tregorv
    47 posts Member
    I did the Stanley cup chalenges just now, got 96 foligno in a silver pack. Couldnt believe it
  • prack7
    145 posts Member
    Ya I’ve gotten pretty lucky with the free packs.... 99 SC Williams, three diamond cards that are 92+ ovr, two base Crosby’s and a price in the beginning, 88 Alumni Hull in the beginning, handfull of 86+ Alumni’s. Not to shabby
  • RSO75
    86 posts Member
    I got an 89 Coffey in a re-roll once, I got 82 Ryan Suter about 75 times, so someone beat that.
  • RSO75
    86 posts Member
    smokin666 wrote: »
    ^ that is not a true statement. Never spent a dime more than the cost of the game and got 3 99 Staley cup cards, gold Ovi twice, Crosby twice, 2 ALLstar cards.
    It’s all about luck.
    You can't get Stanley Cup cards in re-rolls, only in packs.

• xPDogg65x
    686 posts Member
    RSO75 wrote: »
    It’s all about luck.

Yes you can get stanley cup cards in re rolls. I have seen it done a few times in you tube videos.
  • > @RSO75 said:
    > smokin666 wrote: »
    >
    > ^ that is not a true statement. Never spent a dime more than the cost of the game and got 3 99 Staley cup cards, gold Ovi twice, Crosby twice, 2 ALLstar cards.
    > It’s all about luck.
    >
    >
    >
    > You can't get Stanley Cup cards in re-rolls, only in packs.

You absolutely can get Stanley Cup cards in re-rolls. I've gotten several of them.
  • Z0mbieBabyJesus
    1159 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    It’s all about luck.

Wanna bet? Just pulled this within the last hour.

https://xboxclips.com/Z0mbieBabyJesus/6fd84ce9-8e64-4674-9920-005e3cc6feb9
  • tunsbe
    19 posts Member
    It’s all about luck.

Yes you can, i've pulled 99 Lee and 95 Forsberg in rerolls.
  • You absolutely can get Stanley Cup cards in re-rolls. I've gotten several of them.

Several? I'd love to get just one.
  • 13ulow
    52 posts Member
    I got 95 Coyne yesterday, who is now a 97, and maybe soon a 99 :smiley:

Apart from that, I can't recall getting anything of use...
  • Got a 92 ovr diamond player this morning. Not a bad way to spend 2600 coins (2 gold rare players from auction house).
  • I just re rolled 97 Savard yesterday. Stoked. Got an 87 naslund from comp rewards and two 93 diamonds. Turned naslund into the 90 legend and then the 95 international for zero coin because I had all the collectibles to do it. Finally getting some luck