EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

When to swap out goalies...

NYR_Nick
117 posts Member
How long do u wait before swapping out ur goalie? Obviously when they start playing bad, but to you take them out of the line up completely? Or do you just swap the with the backup for a few games?

Replies

• caflokid
    31 posts Member
    How do u swap the goalie during the game??
  • You can only swap in offline games but not in hut games.
  • HS182
    34 posts Member
    NYR_Nick wrote: »
    How long do u wait before swapping out ur goalie? Obviously when they start playing bad, but to you take them out of the line up completely? Or do you just swap the with the backup for a few games?

I usually wait for 2 - 3 bad games and take the goalie out of the line
  • Tonysl79
    267 posts Member
    A good rule of thumb is if a goalie overall is 95 or higher and is less than 100,000 coins in the auction house, it probably means people who have used them are trying to get rid of them because they let in too many weak goals and get beat easily on one timers.
  • [quote="Tonysl79;c-2068760"]A good rule of thumb is if a goalie overall is 95 or higher and is less than 100,000 coins in the auction house, it probably means people who have used them are trying to get rid of them because they let in too many weak goals and get beat easily on one timers. [/quote]

100,000 or less for a 95 goalie? Where are these prices at? I've never seen a 95 goalie 100,000 or less, a 91 Fleury has yes, but not a 95 or higher, definitely not on the Xbox side.
  • monz
    772 posts Member
    Tonysl79 wrote: »
    A good rule of thumb is if a goalie overall is 95 or higher and is less than 100,000 coins in the auction house, it probably means people who have used them are trying to get rid of them because they let in too many weak goals and get beat easily on one timers.

100,000 or less for a 95 goalie? Where are these prices at? I've never seen a 95 goalie 100,000 or less, a 91 Fleury has yes, but not a 95 or higher, definitely not on the Xbox side.

Just Tony being Tony.