EA Forums - Banner

8 straight glitch goals in EASHL. We needed 2 points to win the league title.

PriceIsRight2k15
posts New member
edited June 2019
Absolutely embarrassing joke of a game. Been a customer since NHL 09 but this is most certainly my last game. 8 glitch goals, exact same way every single time and our goalie never caught on. Meanwhile we have 17 high scoring chances (breakaways, one timers, big shots in the slot from sniper builds) and score 3 times. And their ENFORCER scores the same goal 8 times. This is in inexcusable from a professional game company making a $90 game. The only mode I play, EASHL, is broken by cheaters using glitch goals that have existed since NHL 15. So yeah, you lost a customer, and everyone else on my team as well.
Post edited by EA_Roger on

Replies

• Prairieboi
    6 posts New member
    if you are playing with compy goalies i guess learn to play defense, the glitch goals come from a certain spot, its easy to take away , look at your own game before blaming EA lol
  • Gifto73
    126 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    I’ve said it so many times before. Not only did the goalie not catch on either did you. Yes giving up the same goal over and over feels like crap but it’s your responsibility to fix that. Ovi will snipe it over and over if you give him the face off dot like it or not. Anyway enjoy play call of duty where no cheaters are playing

[Removed profanity]
    Post edited by EA_Roger on
  • Sounds like you need to learn how to play D. Our club loves when other teams are focused on the slot wrister, it makes shutting them down very easy.

In an actual NHL game, if you allow the other team to take quality shots from the slot you are gonna give up goals as well.

This is on you, not the game.
  • > @bmore_80 said:
    > Sounds like you need to learn how to play D. Our club loves when other teams are focused on the slot wrister, it makes shutting them down very easy.
    >
    > In an actual NHL game, if you allow the other team to take quality shots from the slot you are gonna give up goals as well.
    >
    > This is on you, not the game.

Depends, I wouldn't call that a glitch..the goal he's probably talking about is the shot from the side that the goalie kicks out to the open tank charging down the slot. The shot comes off the goalie the same way each time and it's wrong for several reasons (I'm a goalie, my wife is a goalie, just trust me on this one) and the main one is that's not how goalies operate. Your first goal is to control the puck but if you can't do that you're trained to direct it to the corner or down to smother..not to the open slot for an open net goal...every single time.

Goalies aren't pinball bumpers and their pads aren't made of rubber.
  • Gifto73
    126 posts Member
    Even still. No way someone scores 8 goals the same way in our team. They may score other crappy goals but they won’t be the same. Every play has a defence. You keep getting burned the same way that’s on you
  • I play almost exclusively at D. If I give up the same play for 8 goals, I'm wearing that. Not the game.