EA Forums - Banner

Losing cr on wins

jiajji
334 posts Member
Like the title says, losing cr every game win or lose. Is anything not broken in this game? It's comical at this point.

Replies

• Mc41DMB
    83 posts Member
    Yup I lost 29 earlier when the other side quit in the first after we scored to go up 7-1. So not only did I get screwed losing an unfairly massive amount of CR but I also didn’t earn the measly 1 CR point deems me worthy in most wins. What a joke. Since they believe it’s funny to punish good players now I can spend the next day I play arming back that much. Great stuff EA. Also now I keep losing connection to their trash servers ever since the routine maintenance happened. Oh but how ironic it only happens towards the end of games I’m winning by a lot. This NHL development team can go screw themselves the way they do us time and time again. If it’s not one thing, it’s something else.
  • Kuus2
    221 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    I noticed the lost CR from DNFs gets queued, so it will be stacked with any CR changes from the next completed match.

Sometimes the games also normally end weird, skipping the normal CR display. Probably gets queued then too.

Could be what you guys are seeing?
  • Mc41DMB
    83 posts Member
    [quote="Kuus2;c-2073976"]I noticed the lost CR from DNFs gets queued, so it will be stacked with any CR changes from the next completed match.

Sometimes the games also normally end weird, skipping the normal CR display. Probably gets queued then too.

Could be what you guys are seeing?[/quote]

No. I’m seeing negative points in red numbering for wins
  • Yeah nhl 19 needs to be shut down it's a joke of a game I lost 25 cr when my team won
  • some teams cr glitch at the end when losing. happens a lot in 3s.
  • Sgt_Kelso
    1325 posts Member
    Goalie CR is broken... you see people with CR in the 20k's or 0.
  • Sgt_Kelso wrote: »
    Goalie CR is broken... you see people with CR in the 20k's or 0.

I used to lose CR on wins quite frequently, but less so the last 2 months. Dunno why.

Also, my goalie CR is at -98 000 lol. I guarantee no goalie ever gets CR when matched opposite of me lol.