EA Forums - Banner

Sad

It’s sad that last gens nhl series was much better. I’m not going to even get into online but For me it seems like for offline it’s a few simple fixes that they ignore that would make it at least somewhat more enjoyable.
1) After a few years in be a pro or franchise half the league has no images. Why is it so hard to have cpu generate images of new players like every other sports game? They make it for our pro, why not for everyone else.
2) It be nice if there was a record book like to be able to see stats and standings from prior years. Also to see career point leaders and such so you know where you stand among the greats. If I play be a pro starting in the CHL it be nice to see how the team that drafted me has done the past years. Did they Miss the playoffs by a little each year, bottom dwelling or what?
3) roster sharing

This will be my first year not buying nhl. I do every year but I just can’t see it this year. No reason to grind it out since you can’t even make your online player better. I bought madden for the first time last year since like 2009 and loved it and how much more in depth it is. Maybe not buying nhl and waiting will make me enjoy it again.

Step up your game nhl series.

Replies

• Froommey
    800 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Anelk002 wrote: »
    It’s sad that last gens nhl series was much better. I’m not going to even get into online but For me it seems like for offline it’s a few simple fixes that they ignore that would make it at least somewhat more enjoyable.
    1) After a few years in be a pro or franchise half the league has no images. Why is it so hard to have cpu generate images of new players like every other sports game? They make it for our pro, why not for everyone else.
    2) It be nice if there was a record book like to be able to see stats and standings from prior years. Also to see career point leaders and such so you know where you stand among the greats. If I play be a pro starting in the CHL it be nice to see how the team that drafted me has done the past years. Did they Miss the playoffs by a little each year, bottom dwelling or what?
    3) roster sharing

This will be my first year not buying nhl. I do every year but I just can’t see it this year. No reason to grind it out since you can’t even make your online player better. I bought madden for the first time last year since like 2009 and loved it and how much more in depth it is. Maybe not buying nhl and waiting will make me enjoy it again.

Step up your game nhl series.

For us offline player 19 with our selfmade Rosters ( me more than 200 missing players ) is enough and does not make much diffrence to 20. Big disappointment for us offline players what they anounce till now.