EA Forums - Banner

July collectables not coming to collection

Anyone else having this problem. Getting them but they are not arriving..

Replies

• Hey @MrSpireite,

Can you shut the game down completely, re-open NHL, and go into HUT? If there was a server hiccup, this will fix the issue.
  • Happened to me today. Expecting the usual 3 monthly cards following the grinde and only 2 arrived in my collection. Restarted PS4, however, did not rectify the issue.
  • Hey @rgollin60,

How are you obtaining the 3 collectibles? Logging in once every 8 hours for 3 consecutive times? Or other means? (objectives, challenges)
  • Hey @rgollin60,

How are you obtaining the 3 collectibles? Logging in once every 8 hours for 3 consecutive times? Or other means? (objectives, challenges)

2 by logging in every 8 hours and 1 meeting the daily challenge.
  • @rgollin60

Ok, and do you know which one you didn't receive? If not, the best thing to do going forward is to check each time you obtain one. Double check it's in the collection where it should be. That way we can narrow down which one didn't show up.
  • @rgollin60

Ok, and do you know which one you didn't receive? If not, the best thing to do going forward is to check each time you obtain one. Double check it's in the collection where it should be. That way we can narrow down which one didn't show up.

No, don't know which 1 I didn't receive. Today I received all 3 cards.