EA Forums - Banner

Error message

Hey guys when i try to start an online game in hut I get to the screen that shows your line up and that says continue to game, edit lines, exit and when I click on continue to game it loads for a longer than normal time and then an error message pops up.

I tried every tournament and even online season and still get the error message.

Does anybody know how to fix this?

Replies

• xPDogg65x
    829 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    lua5crunbjud.jpeg
    You mean this and then kicks you to the main menu, I just want to play. It’s been doing it to me since I got home from work.
  • Socair
    2815 posts Game Changer
    Somethings up with the servers...EASHL is not working properly either.
  • Socair wrote: »
    Somethings up with the servers...EASHL is not working properly either.

When I can’t get into a game to play at all, I wouldn’t say not working properly, I would say not working at all.
  • caflokid
    31 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Yeah this is brutal thanks for the replies.

Could someone please post when it's back up and running.
  • Even the server status icon on EA's website is down... :o
  • You would think that someone at EA would acknowledge or give some kind of update. There's nothing on any of their platforms even mentioning the issue. I guess it's pretty late and passed their bedtimes. Good job EA.
  • Now EA's support site is down:

cnfb18juekfr.png
  • I really wanted to get one more game in before my loaner Panarin expires in like 15 minutes... it doesn't look like that's going to happen.
  • TreborMalkin
    272 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Maybe they were trying to fix the tilt and it broke the servers. Lol.

It’s with every mode I even tried to play totw offline and won’t let me just need 1 game to finish dailies.
  • Maybe they were trying to fix the tilt and it broke the servers. Lol.

It’s with every mode I even tried to play totw offline and won’t let me just need 1 game to finish dailies.

I can’t finish my dailies, need an online game, so I guess I’m down a collectable. Thanks EA.
  • Same here, couldn't finish the dailies and Panarin expired.
  • I sure hope this is fixed tomorrow? I still need 2 games just to qualify in the CS. Or I guess I will be out the packs I would have gotten?
  • This is bad, guys. I don't even know how you could make us (those of human players still playing) whole on this.
    I have lost 2 and will be 3 straight dailies, and even the ability to simply get a login for the 8 hour free pack (I don't have Chelios quite yet) along with being able to see my poor standing in my first ever qualification for Hut Champs (42nd try/season is the charm?) but can't get more wins there or reward points in Free Agency.
    Big time yikes for what has to be a much smaller player pool than say 6 months or more ago.
  • EA_Roger
    1483 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey, sorry about that, this issue was across multiple EA titles and from what I understand it has since been involved. Going forward I encourage you to follow our EA help twitter page for updates on outages as the information was there around that time:

https://twitter.com/EAHelp
  • Thanks for the update roger. This is a forum on ea website. Some of us are old and don’t have a twitter to follow. I know you don’t control it but it would be nice and a confidence boost if ea could handle multiple platforms to give their paying customers updates. Again this isn’t aimed at you but maybe you could provide the feedback to ea. Even the last post on Facebook was June 19th.
  • EA_Roger
    1483 posts EA Community Manager
    That's fair feedback. Honestly, you don't have to be old to not like Twitter, I'm the same, don't have an account and don't plan on getting one either. Well at least I hope I'm not considered old yet 🤔

Anyways, I'm not encouraging you to monitor twitter constantly, just bookmark the page and check it out if you see a couple of reports here. We practically have 24/7 coverage on twitter and we do update that page to keep our players in the loop when something is broken and fixed, especially for outages. It was 5 AM my time when the last outage happened there is no way I could have kept you guys in the loop there.

For instance here are the tweets from the last outage:
    bxwccvo5kob1.png

I know the notification system for outages is far from perfect but we are working on it. Thanks for your patience on this and the outage.

Thanks,

A young(ish) Roger.
  • EA_Roger wrote: »
    For instance here are the tweets from the last outage:
    bxwccvo5kob1.png

I know the notification system for outages is far from perfect but we are working on it. Thanks for your patience on this and the outage.

Thanks,

A young(ish) Roger.

I was a bit disappointed by the missed opportunities, just being honest.

Thing is, I follow EA Help on Twitter and don't really follow that many accounts.

I made an effort to find info on this before posting here. I didn't see those fifa retweets for some reason but see them now.

Could've used the collectibles, coins, etc etc.
    I've played all the EA Sports titles this season but wasn't in any this week to know what was missed out on due to poor connections there.

Beyond the normal stuff, what would have been about my 25th total online CS win (a pathetic "achievement") was in process when I got DC'd. Guess I will never finish the 3rd progression objective for Owen Nolan. :neutral: