EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

Nhl 20 beta Pro am bug

fastguy2124
43 posts Member
edited July 28
So I’m playing pro and on ps4 and all the on ice trainer features are enabled even though I’ve got them turned off in the settings, very frustrating and distracting during gameplay.
Post edited by fastguy2124 on

Replies

• So I’m playing pro and on ps4 and all the on ice features are enabled even though I’ve got them turned off in the settings, very frustrating and distracting during gameplay.

On ice features? As in the on ice trainer? You may need to specify this a little more so it can be looked into.
    Read some of my stuff at www.sportsprowler.com
  • So I’m playing pro and on ps4 and all the on ice features are enabled even though I’ve got them turned off in the settings, very frustrating and distracting during gameplay.

On ice features? As in the on ice trainer? You may need to specify this a little more so it can be looked into.

Yea I meant the on ice trainer I just forgot to put in trainer lmao

Yea I meant the on ice trainer I just forgot to put in trainer lmao

No biggie. Just trying to help.
    Read some of my stuff at www.sportsprowler.com
  • Wazy338_w076hnr
    1 posts New member
    edited July 29
    X2 pain in the butt. i wonder how many folks actually use all that on ice trainer garb though, incredibly distracting
  • X2 pain in the butt. i wonder how many folks actually use all that on ice trainer garb though, incredibly distracting

Offside indicator is the only one I use. Very useful and not enough people use it imo.
  • X2 pain in the butt. i wonder how many folks actually use all that on ice trainer garb though, incredibly distracting

Offside indicator is the only one I use. Very useful and not enough people use it imo.

I can’t even use that, it’s still way to distraction for me lol. The only one I ever have turned on is feedback hints, mainly so I can see how much exp I get when playing be a pro.

I can’t even use that, it’s still way to distraction for me lol. The only one I ever have turned on is feedback hints, mainly so I can see how much exp I get when playing be a pro.

I understand, but it helps alot in a 6v6 setting. Helps me know if I need to get out asap and honestly, some forwards should use it because they are in the zone attacking and burning energy while a delayed offside will be called. Wasted of time and energy for your team when this happens.