EA Forums - Banner

Players overall increasing by itself

Just wondering how my 97 Kuznetsov I recently got on the auction house started with a 97 overall and today he's a 99?

Replies

• If you have his TOTY or EVO card, it should have gone up to 99 when his 99 Free Agent card came out.
  • Ya it's his evolution card. So I don't understand why does it get a boost to 99 can u explain how it works and why of u can
  • caflokid wrote: »
    Ya it's his evolution card. So I don't understand why does it get a boost to 99 can u explain how it works and why of u can

His TOTY goes up because TOTY has to match his highest rated card, evo goes up because it has to match his highest rated performance based card, his TOTY is performance based.
  • I wonder if this is how Hedman got a 99 card... some Youtuber wanted a 99 Hedman so they gave him a Free Agent card even though he signed an 8 year contract in 2016.
  • Thanks for the info!
  • I wonder if this is how Hedman got a 99 card... some Youtuber wanted a 99 Hedman so they gave him a Free Agent card even though he signed an 8 year contract in 2016.

Several players who are not free agents have gotten free agents cards (Toews in another example). It seems they're just pulling names from a hat at this point and giving guys 93-99 free agent cards.