EA Forums - Banner

Can’t hammer it around boards? (D-Zone)

On forehand and strong side (so RH player facing right), just does awkward notion when trying to slapshot it or clear it around boards

Replies

• Not to mention sometimes the puck randomly stops dead at the exact spot where the half-boards start no matter how hard you shoot it.
    Casual goalie gameplay: https://t.co/tQnYxAsyKy
  • Sgt_Kelso
    1288 posts Member
    Daddy5B wrote: »
    Not to mention sometimes the puck randomly stops dead at the exact spot where the half-boards start no matter how hard you shoot it.

Yeah, that has happened a couple of times for us too.
  • I try slapping it around the boards and it seems like a wrister instead of a slap shot..
  • Saucer Pass off the boards isn't getting exits anymore either. EA wants you to skate it coast to coast.
    EASHL player
  • Kuus2
    213 posts Member
    Yup, I found myself hanging onto the puck a little more than I would like in the D-zone, in the beta, looking for a safe sauce path.
  • jiajji
    329 posts Member
    I can't get puck chop to work
  • I've seen a few guys when behind the net try to slap it around the boards and have it go over the glass for a delay of game PIM. Physics is awesome in the demo.
    BlahQz - Owner of WikkiD VI / D6 NatioN - Our EASHL games are available here on YouTube and Twitch!
  • jiajji wrote: »
    I can't get puck chop to work

I only used it like 3 - 4 times. Far as I remember, wasn't an issue for me. I was gliding too, so maybe that's why it works. Who knows.