EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Faces List

Replies

• Updated for Kaapo Kakko
  • As I have seen sadly in Twitter Rating advertisement, Dubois and Rob Thomas didn’t have a scan.
  • Don’t think Kirby Dach makes the Blackhawks, but he just posted his rating and has a scanned face. Added to list
  • Looks like some rookies getting their faces scanned at Caps practice arena today for showcase. Some like Hughes, Dach, and Hayton already has scansz Still trying to get all confirmed, but would bet majority got it done.

Confirmed:

Boqvist (NJ)
    Alexeyev (WSH)
    Dach (CHI)
    Hughes (NJ)
    Hayton (ARI)

Present:

Hughes (VAN)
    Farabee (PHI)
    Joseph (PIT)
    Wahlstrom (NYI)
    Dobson (NYI)
    Anderson (LA)
    Sturm (MIN)
    Boqvist (CHI)
    Bowers (COL)
    Byram (COL)
    Clague (LA)
    Cozens (BUF)
    Fabbro (NSH)
    Fox (NYR)
    Hirose (DET)
    Pekka-Luukkonen (BUF)
    Kravtsov (NYR)
    Oettinger (DAL)
    Poehling (MTL)
    Robertson (DAL)
    Sheshtyorkin (NYR)
    Smith (NJ)
  • Looks like some rookies getting their faces scanned at Caps practice arena today for showcase. Some like Hughes, Dach, and Hayton already has scansz Still trying to get all confirmed, but would bet majority got it done.

Confirmed:

Boqvist (NJ)
    Alexeyev (WSH)
    Dach (CHI)
    Hughes (NJ)
    Hayton (ARI)

Present:

Hughes (VAN)
    Farabee (PHI)
    Joseph (PIT)
    Wahlstrom (NYI)
    Dobson (NYI)
    Anderson (LA)
    Sturm (MIN)
    Boqvist (CHI)
    Bowers (COL)
    Byram (COL)
    Clague (LA)
    Cozens (BUF)
    Fabbro (NSH)
    Fox (NYR)
    Hirose (DET)
    Pekka-Luukkonen (BUF)
    Kravtsov (NYR)
    Oettinger (DAL)
    Poehling (MTL)
    Robertson (DAL)
    Sheshtyorkin (NYR)
    Smith (NJ)

Sounds great ! Hayton was scanned last year and is in at issue 19
  • GramerProfesur
    549 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Brady Tkachuk is in, from a source on OS all players at NHLPA Rookie Showcase got scans
  • Froommey
    800 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    It looks like we can await hundred new scans and that sounds great. I honor this. Would like that they would do something new with the Goalie masks. We will see.
  • From Twitter EA ratings looks like Brayden Point got one. Looks not similar like him on this pic but guess he got.
  • Good to see new faces being added.
  • I have read that they scanned in past issues at the showcase but didn't add them. If this will be the case I will skip this year
  • Rantanen got one as well. John Carlson dosen’t...
  • GramerProfesur
    549 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Updating the OP now.. looks like they did worse than years past. I’ve only seen three NHL players with new faces that aren’t already on the list that I had:

Heiskanen
    Lindholm (CGY)
    Tkachuk (CGY)

EDIT: There are TONS of names still not scanned. Wow.. just wow
  • Froommey
    800 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Updating the OP now.. looks like they did worse than years past. I’ve only seen three NHL players with new faces that aren’t already on the list that I had:

Heiskanen
    Lindholm (CGY)
    Tkachuk (CGY)

Did you get into the main menu in this trial ? It is locked at my Trial. If it’s like this less scans I will skip the game. Maybe will buy as used very late after release
  • Froommey wrote: »

Heiskanen
    Lindholm (CGY)
    Tkachuk (CGY)

Did you get into the main menu in this trial ? It is locked at my Trial.

Been playing the full game for an hour and a half, updated the OP to include all the scanned faces I could find. I went through all the big names and found 3...

Heiskanen
    Lindholm (CGY)
    Tkachuk (CGY)

Been playing the full game for an hour and a half, updated the OP to include all the scanned faces I could find. I went through all the big names and found 3...

Whats about the new scans from NHLPA, Upper Deck Rookie showcase ? Are they all in ?
    Froommey wrote: »

Heiskanen
    Lindholm (CGY)
    Tkachuk (CGY)

Whats about the new scans from NHLPA, Upper Deck Rookie showcase ? Are they all in ?

Nope, like I said they should be added in the first or second patches. That I don’t blame them for since they still have to model and code and the game went “gold” before then
    Froommey wrote: »

Heiskanen
    Lindholm (CGY)
    Tkachuk (CGY)

Nope, like I said they should be added in the first or second patches. That I don’t blame them for since they still have to model and code and the game went “gold” before then

Ok understand, when they not in, there is no reason to buy at the release for me. So many of my favourite players are than not in.
  • Froommey
    800 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    I found till now very less scans, but not finished now.Heiskanen, Mittelstadt, Cozens, Vallimaki, M. Tkachuk, D. Dube, Dach, Rantanen, Donato, Greenway, Kotkaniemi, Juulsen, J Hughes, B. Tkachuk, Batherson, Hertl, Dillon, Labanc, Sorensen, Goodrow, M. Karlsson, Suomela, Point, Gaudette,... Someone can confirm some more? Very disappointing!
  • Froommey
    800 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    @Socair.When do they add the 28 scanned faces from the NHLPA Upper Deck Rookie showcase they made two weeks ago to the game? Do you know that? Thx