EA Forums - Banner

Ones VS CPU?

Also new to NHL 20, last year’s fan-favorite outdoor free-for-all mode, ONES, is now available to play in local multiplayer. You and two friends can select from an elite roster of your favorite NHL players, each with a unique class-based playstyle, and compete on eight outdoor ponds from the comfort of your couch in the ultimate party mode.

Can anyone confirm whether Ones will have bots or is it only user v user? Can I solo the CPU?

Replies

• Socair
    2707 posts Game Changer
    edited August 2019
    In the Beta you could play only against CPU’s, so I’d assume full release will be the same.
  • Socair wrote: »
    In the Beta you could play only against CPU’s, so I’d assume full release will be the same.

Was there an option to play as your Pro VS CPU or did you have to select an NHL superstar?
  • Socair
    2707 posts Game Changer
    Socair wrote: »

Was there an option to play as your Pro VS CPU or did you have to select an NHL superstar?
    The beta featured “Ones Now” which is what your description above was talking about wherein you have to chose an NHL skater. It’s a different mode compared to the online Ones where you use your WoC builds. Would be nice if you could play that in an offline capacity, but not sure if that will be an option at this point.
  • Socair wrote: »
    Socair wrote: »

The beta featured “Ones Now” which is what your description above was talking about wherein you have to chose an NHL skater. It’s a different mode compared to the online Ones where you use your WoC builds. Would be nice if you could play that in an offline capacity, but not sure if that will be an option at this point.

You should be able to play Ones, 3s, and 6s with your WoC player vs CPU where you can customize game settings and lineups. Would add major replayability instead of the preset ProAm "levels".