EA Forums - Banner

Free, Free Agency 99 Spezza

Z0mbieBabyJesus
1533 posts Member
edited August 2019
He's a beast.

Pain in the rear to get, but worth it. The one you get from the daily challenge.
Post edited by Z0mbieBabyJesus on

Replies

• Tonysl79 wrote: »
    How lame is it that they lower his synergies. It’s basically September and ea still couldn’t just actually give you a player without holding something back. Would it have killed them to just give him regular synergies like all the rest of the fa cards!

To be fair, when you have a team of basically 95 to 99, as long as the synergies are compatible, i don't mind. I mean it's not like I'm gonna be making the rest of my team that much better lol.

Maybe if he was your only good player.. But outside of that, what's the big deal? Attributes cap at 99 do they not?

He still plays beastly, which is good enough for me at this point.
  • Nice try EA, however, I don't have the skills to score 3 goals in All-Star mode with 1 min. periods.
  • rgollin60 wrote: »
    Nice try EA, however, I don't have the skills to score 3 goals in All-Star mode with 1 min. periods.

Took me about 45 mins of trying, and was frustrating for sure. But it's a challenge, not a handout.

He's worth it Imo, not for his synergies, just he plays great.
  • rgollin60 wrote: »
    Nice try EA, however, I don't have the skills to score 3 goals in All-Star mode with 1 min. periods.

Took me about 45 mins of trying, and was frustrating for sure. But it's a challenge, not a handout.

He's worth it Imo, not for his synergies, just he plays great.

It took me several trys too. It seemed like EA was trolling me. My AI guys kept going offsides for no reason, a lot of my passes were going in a completely different direction than I was aiming, and the CPU team's goalie kept making ridiculous saves. One game, I was at two goals late and the CPU had his goalie pulled, and I was going in for the empty netter and the CPU tripped me from behind... no goal, no penalty shot, just a 2 min minor and there just wasn't enough time left to score with the goalie back in net.
  • Tonysl79 wrote: »
    It took three games and I needed an empty netter to get to three goals. I was going to use him until they shorted his synergies.

What's the rest of your team? I mean, unless they're all low 90s and you actually, 'need' the bonus attributes, he plays pretty beastly, at least for me. His synergies match what I already have active, and the 2 he has that aren't active, don't really matter.

People put too much into synergies at the end game level.
  • i don't have a chance at it....i've tried at least once everyday and was so focused on it forgot to cash in the rest of my August Collectables :-(

all the challenges to end the season have killed me. i've only cleared all 3 stars in 3 of the 9 2 minute challenges. no stars in the All-Star levels but it's super rare i get a star in any All Star challenge.

again, i beg EA to have these every week if not more.