EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 25th

Check out our CHEL notes with our October Patch update here.

Mouthguard and Jersey Tuck in EASHL

Wasn't there a post before that EA was going to make those available for people that preordered? I think I read that before but I could be wrong. Anyone know?

Replies

• Swee9LoU84
    33 posts Member
    edited September 10
    Level 25 in EASHL for NHL 20 they’re suppose to be given to you according to Clappy in a post he made.

*Also come back to LG
    Post edited by Swee9LoU84 on
  • Taste-D-Rainbow
    2396 posts Member
    edited September 10
    Those were gifted in NHL 19.
  • Swee9LoU84 wrote: »
    Level 25 in EASHL for NHL 20 they’re suppose to be given to you according to Clappy in a post he made.

*Also come back to LG

Nah, Im pretty much done with LG and it's political nonsense. I might come back if the 6s dies off again in EASHL but I dont know
  • Thanks for those that replied. I must have read it wrong
  • Hit level 25 and what a surprise... no jersey tuck... fix this
  • Nuckles37
    80 posts Member
    edited September 10
    EA said that starting in NHL 20 you would unlock the jersey tuck by level 25 and the mouth guard by level 50. People have hit level 25 already and the jersey tuck wasn't unlocked or gotten in a hockey bag. :/

GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT

https://forums.ea.com/en/nhl/discussion/247015/nhl20-woc-progression-changes
    Finally, fan favorite items will now unlock at certain player levels (or earlier if you’re lucky). The Jersey Tuck will be unlocked for all players at level 25 while the Mouthguard will be unlock at level 50.
  • I thought they said they were gifting it in 19... I dont recall them saying anything about gifting those for 20.
  • net_rogue1 wrote: »
    I thought they said they were gifting it in 19... I dont recall them saying anything about gifting those for 20.

Finally, fan favorite items will now unlock at certain player levels (or earlier if you’re lucky). The Jersey Tuck will be unlocked for all players at level 25 while the Mouthguard will be unlock at level 50.

To celebrate these changes, we've provided all NHL19 players with a CHEL Bag containing the Jersey Tuck and Mouthguard, as well as 8 other items carrying a 50% chance to be legendary. We hope we’ve addressed concerns around our progression system and welcome any feedback as we prepare for the launch of NHL20."
  • net_rogue1 wrote: »
    I thought they said they were gifting it in 19... I dont recall them saying anything about gifting those for 20.

https://forums.ea.com/en/nhl/discussion/247015/nhl20-woc-progression-changes

:|
  • Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying.
  • Socair
    1868 posts Game Changer
    edited September 10
    Yeah, there was an issue with the bag unlocks. A fix is in the works and the issue won’t persist for long.

Those who have already reached 25 before the fix will likely have the jersey tuck awarded manually. No exact eta for that (takes more time to sort through accounts and grant manually).
    NHL Series Game Changer & Volunteer Moderator
  • Socair wrote: »
    Yeah, there was an issue with the bag unlocks. A fix is in the works and the issue won’t persist for long.

Those who have already reached 25 before the fix will likely have the jersey tuck awarded manually. No exact eta for that (takes more time to sort through accounts and grant manually).

Lol

Excuses
  • Socair
    1868 posts Game Changer
    Socair wrote: »

Lol

Excuses

Sorry man. Not making promises and then dealing with the backlash when it doesn’t come through on time. No excuses, there was a screw up.
    NHL Series Game Changer & Volunteer Moderator
  • I think it might be fixed. Just got the jersey tuck as well as a special level 25 stick and hat in the same hockey bag.
  • tvfjhle1rdx3.jpg
    Just got it level 25 NHL20