EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 CHEL NOTES - HUT Deep dive

Andrew Marks HUT Producer and Nicholas Shewchuk Live Content Producer discuss HUT in NHL 20.
Check it out here.

Unable to play any HUT games on Xbox One

When trying to play any HUT game every time AFTER I select OFFLINE and the loading spinner comes up in the top right I get the message:

Failed to retrieve data, please try again later.
ERROR CODE: 74A7FC65FB4D3505-00000000000009999-499059EEDEEAAF06

I did the only thing I really could and this is turn off and unplug the console. I don't have a problem in any of the other modes I've tried.

EA, please help.

Replies

• Socair
    1700 posts Game Changer
    Hey @Moshers please open a case with EA Help https://help.ea.com/en/
    They can take a look at your account there.
    NHL Series Game Changer & Volunteer Moderator
  • Thanks for the advice, but my chat with them was no help at all. Just the usual stuff I already did. I have idea what to do now with a $99 game I can't play the mode I bought it for.
  • there used to be mods on this forum that were helpful. i dont remember their names right now and i cant get in my old ea account to look it up. but hopefully they come through here and help you pretty soon.

did you try to delete the game

shut off console

restart console

reinstall it

and see what happens?
  • > @TBU_Mister0big said:
    > there used to be mods on this forum that were helpful. i dont remember their names right now and i cant get in my old ea account to look it up. but hopefully they come through here and help you pretty soon.
    >
    > did you try to delete the game
    >
    > shut off console
    >
    > restart console
    >
    > reinstall it
    >
    > and see what happens?
    >
    >

Thanks for the reply, and yes I did. I already tried all the trouble shooting steps and then the rep sent me in an email after he got off chat with me with the same stuff I already told him I did.

Fun fact: I worked Tech Support at EA in 2001-2002 and I was the very first online chat support rep.
  • lol i dont work for them, just trying to help. you cant pull any strings with any of your connections to get this fixed faster? be like do you know who i am? i am kind of a big deal.
  • For those of you this mode is working, do you have EA Access?

Thanks in advance.
  • Moshers
    4 posts New member
    edited September 12
    I spent an hour on EA Chat with a rep...no solution. Said to try back in 5-6 hours when someone with more power was there. I'm going to get to bottom of this.

[Socair - edited for profanity short hand]
    Post edited by Socair on