EA Forums - Banner

Just A Few Minor Problems

So, been playing all day and I must say, I really am enjoying the game, for the first time in a few years. Only minor issues I’ve been seeing is the goalie won’t cover the puck when it’s close to him, he just looks at it oddly, passing is still a little off but definitely better then last years, AI could even use a little work but that’s it, don’t think we’ll be getting any changes to that. In regards to EASHL, me and my friends have played a few games, I know cross crease is the way to go but I just wish the goalie could stop it once and awhile, I find it hard to defend, you know their gonna do it, but it’s almost impossible to defend it (tips would be great!) and what’s with the AI on penalty shots? Sometimes they just skate straight into the goalie, then about the 10th time he’ll make a move? It’s bizarre, he also won’t give you the puck when it’s 2 on 0, he’ll just skate straight in and crash the net, also, very bizarre lol ALL AND ALL, definitely enjoying the game, just the little things I’ve noticed while playing today.

Replies

• walsh8755 wrote: »
    So, been playing all day and I must say, I really am enjoying the game, for the first time in a few years. Only minor issues I’ve been seeing is the goalie won’t cover the puck when it’s close to him, he just looks at it oddly, passing is still a little off but definitely better then last years, AI could even use a little work but that’s it, don’t think we’ll be getting any changes to that. In regards to EASHL, me and my friends have played a few games, I know cross crease is the way to go but I just wish the goalie could stop it once and awhile, I find it hard to defend, you know their gonna do it, but it’s almost impossible to defend it (tips would be great!) and what’s with the AI on penalty shots? Sometimes they just skate straight into the goalie, then about the 10th time he’ll make a move? It’s bizarre, he also won’t give you the puck when it’s 2 on 0, he’ll just skate straight in and crash the net, also, very bizarre lol ALL AND ALL, definitely enjoying the game, just the little things I’ve noticed while playing today.
    If you know the cross crease is coming...just get between the pass with a defender.... and stay calm on the controller...your defender most of the time will either intercept it...or knock it away.
    If you know the cross crease is coming...just get between the pass with a defender.... and stay calm on the controller...your defender most of the time will either intercept it...or knock it away.

Easier said then done lol I stand in between them and the pass just connects, my player won’t reach or whatever, all good tho, I’ll get the hang of it eventually.
    walsh8755 wrote: »

Easier said then done lol I stand in between them and the pass just connects, my player won’t reach or whatever, all good tho, I’ll get the hang of it eventually.
    Ya I hear ya...I play as a defensive damn so...he’s got the high attributes to knock it away