EA Forums - Banner

Can you play tonight if you do pre order?

If I was to purchase the preorder now...would I be able to play tonight?

Replies

• Has to be the ultimate or deluxe version but yes atleast onnps4 you would have been able to play since midnight last night.
  • rogers2487 wrote: »
    Has to be the ultimate or deluxe version but yes atleast onnps4 you would have been able to play since midnight last night.

Ok thanks man! I just wasn’t sure if you had to make the pre order...before the early access started.
    So I can purchase the deluxe edition now... and I’ll be good to go?
  • And...I dont play hut...so anyone want my free packs?!
  • Yes it like them
  • I primarily play hut so that would be awesome if your on ps4
  • rogers2487 wrote: »
    I primarily play hut so that would be awesome if your on ps4
    Sorry bro I’m on the Xbone!
  • Socair
    2638 posts Game Changer
    rogers2487 wrote: »
    Has to be the ultimate or deluxe version but yes atleast onnps4 you would have been able to play since midnight last night.

Ok thanks man! I just wasn’t sure if you had to make the pre order...before the early access started.
    No @HandsomeCatf1sh you will not be able to play now. The pre orders gave early access as an incentive.
  • HandsomeCatf1sh
    1707 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Socair wrote: »

No @HandsomeCatf1sh you will not be able to play now. The pre orders gave early access as an incentive.
    Oh poop! That’s kind of weird...I’m still technically per ordering...oh well... you saved me 20 bucks. Thanks dude.
    @Socair
  • Socair
    2638 posts Game Changer
    Socair wrote: »

Oh poop! That’s kind of weird...I’m still technically per ordering...oh well... you saved me 20 bucks. Thanks dude.
    You can pre order the standard edition, but that never offered early access.
  • Socair wrote: »

But only for deluxe. If you pre order the standard edition you have to wait like everyone else which makes it pointless