EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Let us skip the replays..

For crying out loud there is NO reason for me to have to watch the replay at the end of the game if I don’t want to. It’s eidiculous

Replies

• You can skip them using the ”options” button immediately after the game ends. During intermission you can press ”options” when the play of the period graphic shows up.
  • GramerProfesur
    531 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Kuus2 wrote: »
    You can skip them using the ”options” button immediately after the game ends. During intermission you can press ”options” when the play of the period graphic shows up.

In Ones/Threes? I dont see that button. Do you mean on the controller? I’m on xb1
  • Kuus2 wrote: »
    You can skip them using the ”options” button immediately after the game ends. During intermission you can press ”options” when the play of the period graphic shows up.

In Ones/Threes? I dont see that button. Do you mean on the controller? I’m on xb1

Options is on PS4
  • Kuus2 wrote: »

What ever your start button is
  • GramerProfesur
    531 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Yeah this does NOT WORK on Xbox.
  • Kingpn69
    28 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    We need a speed play option. (See my other many posts)

[Socair - edited for caps lock; please don’t yell]
  • No way!!! I love the "BRVROOOOOOOMMM" EVERY SINGLE TIME!!
  • rogers2487 wrote: »
    No way!!! I love the "BRVROOOOOOOMMM" EVERY SINGLE TIME!!

The big hit BRVROOOOOOOMMMs are actually sexy.
  • Can we PLEASE get a feature where it only takes ONE person to skip replays rather than everybody needing to agree to do it? This is for ALL game modes. Sometimes you're in a time pinch and you just want a quick pick-up game and it turns into a day at the dentist. Or just about all the time it's just annoying to watch the same replay from multiple angles to show off your cheese goal. I don't even like watching my own replays. It's a goal...so what?

Seriously though, can we just get a streamlined game ONLINE where we aren't forced into time-wasting crap?
  • But that’s where ea spent so much time, money, and effort on cool new replay animations. If you can skip them you’ll miss it.
  • I like the replays.
  • Tonysl79 wrote: »
    But that’s where ea spent so much time, money, and effort on cool new replay animations. If you can skip them you’ll miss it.

I play the game to actually play the game. I'd take functional and to the point over ooooohh shiny any day. I'm not saying to take the shiny out of the game. Just give me the option to skip over it online if I want to....and I want to 100% of the time.
  • on Xbox you need to hit the "Menu Button" but wait till you see the highlight package start. It will take you to the menu, hit resume and you'll get the menu one more time then you can resume to the faceoff.

Having a feature like when goals are reviewed and holding A would be best but this does cut down on some time.

This is my 1st and only issue with NHL20 so far. We should be able to skip the highlights and go straight to the menu and wait for the other player to resume or to the faceoff in solo mode.