EA Forums - Banner

EASHL 3s

jiajji
334 posts Member
edited September 2019
This is the only mode I've played so far because I'm primarily concerned with leveling up, but so far this game is done very well from a gameplay standpoint.

The scoreclock absolutely needs to be fixed, it's obstructive.

LT seems to have been nerfed enough.

I'm not 100% how I feel about these intercepts though, some of these pickups come when the defense is clearly beaten and out of position, it'll be interesting to see how that plays out on full ice.

The goalies are little more than pylons, which is really interesting considering EA touted an increase in logic and if there is an increase in goalie logic it's not enough to be perceptible while playing the game.

I love the skating, the speed is great.

Physicality is part of the game, last year I used a PMD almost all year, sometimes I'd use a TWD, but so far in 20 I find that a TWF build for defense is incredible...maybe that's because it's effective vs everyone who is a 5'7" 160lb sniper/dangler or maybe the builds need more tweaking. As a dedicated Dman, I can't find a single reason why anyone would use a defensive build in a 3s game.

My biggest complaint aside from the scoreclock is that it's only day 2 and already I'm so unbelievably sick of that damn helicopter. Whoever is responsible for presentation, go sit in a corner and think about what you've done.

[Socair - edited for symbol use]