EA Forums - Banner

This is a joke right?

Taste-D-Rainbow
2514 posts Member
edited September 2019
Apparently this commentary is "NEW"? I just changed my HUT logo to the Belleville Senators and the commentators are calling me the Belleville Bulls despite the Bulls leaving town after the 14-15 season and the Belleville Sens took over in 2017-18.

I'm not gonna go into how my Allstar difficulty game turned into Superstar x20 on steroids ... but how do you explain this commentary gaf?

Replies

• Apparently this commentary is "NEW"? I just changed my HUT logo to the Belleville Senators and the commentators are calling me the Belleville Bulls despite the Bulls leaving town after the 14-15 season and the Belleville Sens took over in 2017-18.

I'm not gonna go into how my Allstar difficulty game turned into Superstar x20 on steroids ... but how do you explain this commentary gaf?

Well that's more on EA'S side who ever wrote the lines for the commentary team to Say, but you think the commentary team would have noticed this was wrong?
  • Apparently this commentary is "NEW"? I just changed my HUT logo to the Belleville Senators and the commentators are calling me the Belleville Bulls despite the Bulls leaving town after the 14-15 season and the Belleville Sens took over in 2017-18.

Well that's more on EA'S side who ever wrote the lines for the commentary team to Say, but you think the commentary team would have noticed this was wrong?

James Cybulski is a highly touted analyst and play by play commentator in the hockey community.

The fact that EA claims they have expert scouts and what not, they'd know the Belleville Bulls havent existed in 3 years and the Ottawa Senators AHL affiliates have resided in Belleville the last 2 years.

This is such a Bush league mistake.