EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Some EASHL games not counting still in 20

deadman9999
872 posts Member
edited September 2019
So this issue continues on since like 17, where some games in EASHL don't register to the servers, either by server hiccup or teams doing the CR GLITCH.. EA time to wake up and get to the core of this issue looked at once and for all, if a game is finished and does not get registered their needs to be a way of reporting it so ea can manually add a win and loss to both teams that played, maybe a dispute button on the menu after a game or something.. EA needs to start punishing teams that use the CR glitch no more babying them
Post edited by deadman9999 on

Replies

• I like your idea.
  • Have the game display the dispute button only if the game detects if the PROGRESSION screen was on or not after the game
  • Ampereturn
    67 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Yes, error still there, GAME IS NOT COUNTING!
    I have played a lot of games, and yes, there are such situations I don't understand where no CR is assigned to you after the match and game is simply finished. Frustrating!

Last time it has occured to me:
    Tue, September 17 at 7:20 PM
    Platform: XBox One
    Username: Ampereturn
    WoC drop-in game, 6vs6

@NHLDev could you please fix this? This is very important. Thanks!
    Post edited by Ampereturn on
  • The glitch is there since last year, maybe more, is there a way to fix this? or it's related with the servers and there is nothing much you can do about this?

Basically when a team is losing they quit with 0.1 second left or right away when the game ends in a EASHL game so the game doesn't count. It's very annoying and that's why you see some players with 1500 + CR which it's almost impossible since you lose so much point after a lost and it takes so much time to take it back. We all know that everybody lose games from time to time!
  • This is my 2 cents of why it doesn't count, it would be good if @NHLDev could help us out regarding this:

It seems like the glitch is tracked like a ''Desync''. So when a ''Desync(Like a server drop)'' happens in a middle of a game, instead of penalise one of the team for a lost the game just doesn't count since it's the server and not one the team. So when the Glitch is made it's doing like a ''Desync'' and the game just doesn't count!

If you guy can't fix it because it will cause more issues, just let us know so we can use a different approach. We could send some evidences (videos) when it happens and after if you can track which player have disconnected first you could ban him or something. So at least people will stop at one point!

@NHLDev If you guys want more info regarding the glitch you can PM me.
  • There were 4 games yesterday that I either won after 3, or the other team quit and I lost no less than 15 CR every time. I messaged a teammate to see if it happened to him and it did not. This wasn’t the first time I noticed missing CR or stats either. I can’t be the only person this has happened to.
  • EA won’t fix this, in fact it’s part of their design.
  • Thanks everyone, we heard about this late last year but didn't have enough info for our team to get it to happen. We got it once on Retail in NHL 20 but can't in our dev environments, which we DO need it to happen with extra debugging for us to pinpoint the cause of the issue. We will continue to try to track this down and hopefully we can soon.
  • Thanks everyone, we heard about this late last year but didn't have enough info for our team to get it to happen. We got it once on Retail in NHL 20 but can't in our dev environments, which we DO need it to happen with extra debugging for us to pinpoint the cause of the issue. We will continue to try to track this down and hopefully we can soon.

I know for a fact that one way this happens is when somebody dashboards while the game is launching. Or maybe they get a DRE.. either way when you launch a 6v6 game and the game doesn't start with the full 6v6 on the first face off the game is not going to count in the end. 9 times out of 10 anyway.
  • @NHL_ONL_Producer, @NHLDev - Today, 4 WoC drop-in 6vs6 games in a row, no CR assigned! Something is wrong.

Didn't have enough info? Are you kidding? I can do a google search and find out how to do it in 15 seconds. The things you guys say makes the community not trust you at all

Didn't have enough info? Are you kidding? I can do a google search and find out how to do it in 15 seconds. The things you guys say makes the community not trust you at all

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+pause+glitch+nhl&oq=how+to+pause+glitch+nhl&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.6207j1j4&client=ms-android-samsung-ss&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#kpvalbx=_DvWQXeikGdHa-gSsp5mwCQ42

Correction. 5 seconds.
  • That's just the pause glitch. Or at least one of them. Then of course there are the rampant desyncs which is clearly linked to people leaving the game before it starts/dashboarding

Tyler Horsefall or whatever his name is was actually tweeting about this back in July 2019.....

You can easily find this in google. What I gather, it was being looked into, and nothing came of it.