EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Matchmaking

Taste-D-Rainbow
2489 posts Member
edited September 2019
Scrap this entire new matchmaking system. Since launch I have yet to play a single 5v5 game. Every game is some combination of broken 3v3 or 3v4. This setup is awful.

Edit: my prayers have been answered. I actually dropped into a 6v5. Please dont freeze, please dont freeze.

Edit #2: the game was instantly ruined after we scored 2 legit goals then the opponents raged and scored on their own net forcing the goalie to quit ... then quit themselves.

Classic EASHL community.

Replies

• deadman9999
    872 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Why Clubs will always be better than Playing dropins and the fact you can drop in on any club without joining them man stay away from drops
  • Why Clubs will always be better than Playing dropins and the fact you can drop in on any club without joining them man stay away from drops

100%. Unfortunately I cant commit to a club cause I my gaming hours are limited.
  • Why Clubs will always be better than Playing dropins and the fact you can drop in on any club without joining them man stay away from drops

100%. Unfortunately I cant commit to a club cause I my gaming hours are limited.

Do what everyone on PS4 does find a party that's going on playing 20 and join party and ask if they need someone lol

Do what everyone on PS4 does find a party that's going on playing 20 and join party and ask if they need someone lol

Seems inconvenient to try and play with competent players.

Seems inconvenient to try and play with competent players.

Than you need better friends on your friends list hahah