EA Forums - Banner

3s elimination AI

Don't allow teams with an AI to have that win count towards championships. If you use them correctly, it is insanely easy to beat a team of 3 users.

Replies

• Nearly every team is using them because they're so good. You're almost hurting yourself by playing with 2 other humans. It really hurts not just this mode but almost every mode in EASHL.. I get CPU needs to be solid in HUT and other modes but Inna mode that humans are the focal point CPU should be nearly non existent or bad to have..
  • Nearly every team is using them because they're so good. You're almost hurting yourself by playing with 2 other humans. It really hurts not just this mode but almost every mode in EASHL.. I get CPU needs to be solid in HUT and other modes but Inna mode that humans are the focal point CPU should be nearly non existent or bad to have..

Agreed, the moment you go up against a competent team with a CPU, it's good night. Needs to be addressed somehow. Tone the AI down.
  • Should be separate tournaments.
    2s and 3s.
  • Should be separate tournaments.
    2s and 3s.

I can get behind that, matchmaking would struggle though. Splitting the two. It should definitely throw a random in with any club who has two. You don't get to play as a club if you don't have three.
  • Oboeee wrote: »
    Should be separate tournaments.
    2s and 3s.

I can get behind that, matchmaking would struggle though. Splitting the two. It should definitely throw a random in with any club who has two. You don't get to play as a club if you don't have three.

Or how about this...you can’t even play the 3s mode unless you have 3 players?!
  • Oboeee wrote: »
    Should be separate tournaments.
    2s and 3s.

Or how about this...you can’t even play the 3s mode unless you have 3 players?!

A player can easily drop out and boom, you're back to square one with having yet an AI on the ice. So maybe have it that if you win, it doesn't count if one of your 3 players drops out and is replaced with an AI.
  • Those are all options for sure but I still think the best rout is just to make CPU players really bad. Lower their stats! You make those changes for threes but what about people who play drop in 6's or club 6's and their goalie leaves? CPU goalies are far better than about 90% of human goalies making goalies a bad thing esp in dropins. If you go up by 2 goals their goalie quits and now you gotta hope yours can make the saves needed to win. The easy option is just to make CPU players bad. If their d men quit scoring goals is also really hard. Don't let that puck get near them. Give up on the 1t unless you mess them up by playing the system..