EA Forums - Banner

Wanna guess how many times I hit the post?

1bbhek027g3h.jpeg

This player was clearly a HUT money player, all 86+ overall guys Crosby, Malkin, a few non loan legends, clearly spent some serious coin on this team. So Classic EA protecting their money players makes me lose.

all tho I beat him in every recordable stat, and controlled the game, 3 of his goals hit my goalie and ended up in the net on blue line wristers where I have my whole team back playing D and he has 2 guys attacking, desperate shots that hit the goalies blocker and flip up over the goalie and in.

All game passing the puck out with his goalie every time with no consequences because an invisible bubble protected my guys from getting the loose puck. And on my chances wide open nets hit the post, 32 shots got on net about another 30 went wide for no reason, and anyone wanna guess how many posts I hit?

Replies

• Is this your first year playing this?
  • I will guess 6 hit the post.
  • Treatmentworke66
    977 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    So he spent money hey good for him if he's got it like that, and as for the game those games have been happening a lot lately
  • It's called Ultimate team for a reason

Is that reason, of you spend more cash EA will give you "ice tilt"?
  • TITAN_NHL wrote: »
    Is this your first year playing this?

Your right I should know better by now, the better you play the bigger the handicap vs cash players
  • I will guess 6 hit the post.

Close but still low
  • WainGretSki
    3660 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    rogers2487 wrote: »
    1bbhek027g3h.jpeg

This player was clearly a HUT money player, all 86+ overall guys Crosby, Malkin, a few non loan legends, clearly spent some serious coin on this team. So Classic EA protecting their money players makes me lose.

all tho I beat him in every recordable stat, and controlled the game, 3 of his goals hit my goalie and ended up in the net on blue line wristers where I have my whole team back playing D and he has 2 guys attacking, desperate shots that hit the goalies blocker and flip up over the goalie and in.

All game passing the puck out with his goalie every time with no consequences because an invisible bubble protected my guys from getting the loose puck. And on my chances wide open nets hit the post, 32 shots got on net about another 30 went wide for no reason, and anyone wanna guess how many posts I hit?

Funny that there are people here that complain their stacked team has a hard time keeping up with silver players. Their 96 overalls can't out skate 77 overalls.

As for the number of posts hit, my guess is 13.
    Post edited by WainGretSki on