EA Forums - Banner

Diamond Player Choice Pack

Just got mine.

Replies

• Just got mine too. Pulled a Mcdavid
  • What is the diamond choice pack anyways?
  • Taste-D-Rainbow
    2514 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    prack7 wrote: »
    What is the diamond choice pack anyways?

If you got a special edition you get what they call diamond choice pack (10 total players, 2 players each round, 5 rounds) as opposed to the traditional 2 packs a week for 10 weeks or whatever.

My top pick was 84 Benn.
  • How often do you get the diamond packs?
  • 85 Karlsson and 85 barkov were my tops
  • Picked McDavis and OEL rest were 82 and under
  • Do you had to preorder? Because i bought the Ultimate Edition and didnt get it.
  • I have preordered deluxe
  • Maybe i told you wrong, i don't know right now but i bought the most expensive edition. Maybe it's called deluxe
  • Ultimate or deluxe both have these diamond packs just the most expensive one has more
    I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • So where is my pack?
  • Highest pull was 83 Aho I have zero pack luck
  • Is it just the one diamond pack? Or do you get one per month?
  • Jeff_frm_Edmonds
    766 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    This was an awesome suprise. I didn't think they'd come for another week or 2. Also glad they came after some new cards dropped but all I had to pick from were Base cards.

I picked up Base Panarin, Seguin, Benn and my 2nd Karlsson that I was able to unload for over 40K!

Packs be packs and still don't cough any of the specialty cards. I bought the Choice pack that's available in the store 1/day for some more Gold players and was able to roll for another Icon Collectable. It's becoming harder to find Golds for under 900 in the House and I'm only 2 or 3 away from a 91 Great or Super.

If I can hold on to Pro 1 in Squads and score the Mega and multiple Player packs I might be able to add one of them over the weekend. And just in time too since my Classic Captian Loaner expires.
  • Screw everyone else and their good pulls. I was only able to flip my 10 cards for about 20k which is nice but still. Ya'll are getting McDavids? Get out of here!
  • My best pull is kucherov from reroll lol
  • EA wants it to be hard for good pulls so you keep buying packs, desperate for a good pull!
  • Screw everyone else and their good pulls. I was only able to flip my 10 cards for about 20k which is nice but still. Ya'll are getting McDavids? Get out of here!

Did you get your McDavid yet? I got mine in my Squad Battles rewards pack.
  • @WealthyFriends buzz off! My best card from the SB rewards was an 83 Huberdeau.

I was able to sell everything though and have enough to top me up to getting McKinnon.
  • This was an awesome suprise. I didn't think they'd come for another week or 2. Also glad they came after some new cards dropped but all I had to pick from were Base cards.

I picked up Base Panarin, Seguin, Benn and my 2nd Karlsson that I was able to unload for over 40K!

Packs be packs and still don't cough any of the specialty cards. I bought the Choice pack that's available in the store 1/day for some more Gold players and was able to roll for another Icon Collectable. It's becoming harder to find Golds for under 900 in the House and I'm only 2 or 3 away from a 91 Great or Super.

If I can hold on to Pro 1 in Squads and score the Mega and multiple Player packs I might be able to add one of them over the weekend. And just in time too since my Classic Captian Loaner expires.

I bought two of those, pulled 86 Marchand, fantasy necas, fantasy Howard and my second kuch