EA Forums - Banner

Behind the net backskate wraparound

What in gods name is that all about? I played a guy that used this glitch goal at all cost.. i only let in 2 of them, but this need to be fixed. In logic the stick cant wrap the puck in from behind the net backskate..? Devs, can u answer to this?

Replies

• Backskate in general is a huge problem. You should lose the puck if you try to back skate in over the blueline all game long.
  • Idiots entering the zone backwards....brainless. Stupid. Annoying.
  • Badeskum1 wrote: »
    What in gods name is that all about? I played a guy that used this glitch goal at all cost.. i only let in 2 of them, but this need to be fixed. In logic the stick cant wrap the puck in from behind the net backskate..? Devs, can u answer to this?

I posted about that wrap glitch as soon as I saw some of the elite streamers showing each other how to do it ,be ready because the further up you go in rank the worse it gets and there are several more glitches that they pull off ..
  • It’s a shame but you don’t need to know much about hockey to be “good” in this game. Just know the glitches and be good at those and you’ll be “good” in this game
  • reengerg wrote: »
    It’s a shame but you don’t need to know much about hockey to be “good” in this game. Just know the glitches and be good at those and you’ll be “good” in this game

That's exactly the problem. Go look at all the clips the twitch streamers upload... All one on one completely unrealistic deke goals. Never amazing cycling/passing plays because this game doesn't promote it. Not even close. NHL video gaming is an all time low as far as game play. I pray some other company comes along and decides to just give it a try. EA could have something real special here but they're rather go for the HUT cash grab.