EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Patch Details April 3rd

Check out our April 3rd patch details here.

Is anyone noticing a ripple effect or lag on club games?

JOE6V6I6L
19 posts Member
edited October 2019
It wasn't there the first week of the game coming out. Seems almost like a ripple effect when the camera pans up or down in overhead view? The rest of the players on our club say the same thing.

Replies

• Same thing is happening to me. Thought it was my TV but apparently not.
  • Sgt_Kelso
    1255 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    It's just ripples in the space-time continuum... please do not attempt to break the veil, lest the unmentionables pass through.

Sorry, my sanity is pretty low, played four SB games just now. :/

[Removed inappropriate reference]
    Post edited by EA_Roger on
  • JOE6V6I6L
    19 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    I also thought it was on my end of the connection. But my teammates on our club are experiencing the same thing.
  • Z0mbieBabyJesus
    1111 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Sgt_Kelso wrote: »
    It's just ripples in the space-time continuum... please do not attempt to break the veil, lest the unmentionables pass through.

Sorry, my sanity is pretty low, played four SB games just now. :/

Lol, I think every single person playing sb shares your sentiment.

[Edited quote]
    Post edited by EA_Roger on
  • It is called screen tearing, it happens with the arenas with MULTIPLE rinks in them. The frame rates do not refresh fast enough. You didn’t see it the first week bc no one had those stadiums unlocked. Make sure your home arena doesn’t have one and if you match up with another team that has it back out and send them a message.

People with the Xbox one X will not experience this bc their refresh rate and power can handle it
  • JOE6V6I6L
    19 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Wow, that makes sense. We just got out of that arena an cant wait to see what a difference that makes. Thanks man.