EA Forums - Banner

NHL 20 Content Update October 1st

Check out our latest content update, bug fixes & key areas on which we need your feedback here.

Not getting my free hut packs from Ultimate edition

Is there a time where they start or have people been getting them all along? I haven't gotten anything at all yet

Replies

• Gotten 2 so far
  • They're once a month now.
  • They're once a month now.

That sucks and is a massively stupid thing to change but I havent even gotten 1 single pack yet. Ta;lking to EA now

• One a month is fine since pretty good packs
  • That would be fine if you are getting them. However. Talked to the joke of a customer service that is EA and like everything else, they basically said, "not our fault, problem is with Playstation". Shocking. Talked to playstation, they said the same thing in reverse. Fantastic. Looks like I can forget the bonus for the ultimate edition for this season. Thanks a bunch EA, you pathetic crooks
  • Their CS is useless. They tell you exactly the same with Xbox. Try posting on Twitter could be more helpful IMO.
    I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • This is a bummer, EA has always been helpful to me and never questioned my issues or directed me somewhere else.

When I've had trouble not getting my packs in the past I use their chat and my packs are in my in box when i get home.

It is going to be important to remember that the NHL20 preorder said "Up To 10 HUT Diamond Player Choice Packs" so I am anticipating not getting all 10. You also needed to order by July 18 to get them and a bunch of other goodies.
  • ^ you are correct. They used to be very helpful and did the same for me up to NHL 18. Before they had their CS in Ireland. Once they switched to off shore island service, it all went down hill from there.
    I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • smokin666 wrote: »
    ^ you are correct. They used to be very helpful and did the same for me up to NHL 18. Before they had their CS in Ireland. Once they switched to off shore island service, it all went down hill from there.

My last contact was a couple weeks ago when I found out about the 'Loyalty' Packs. I didn't get mine and thought they did away with those until I read about them on here & twitter. Chat looked me up, apologized and my packs were there when I got home.
  • You got lucky you had a good rep. Most of the time they apologize but with no results.
    I bleed hockey!!!!!!!!!!
  • This is a bummer, EA has always been helpful to me and never questioned my issues or directed me somewhere else.

When I've had trouble not getting my packs in the past I use their chat and my packs are in my in box when i get home.

It is going to be important to remember that the NHL20 preorder said "Up To 10 HUT Diamond Player Choice Packs" so I am anticipating not getting all 10. You also needed to order by July 18 to get them and a bunch of other goodies.

Before July 18 was only for the cover athlete card. The reason they say up to 10 packs is because you lose them if you don't redeem them in time. As in, if you ordered the Ultimate version, but you didn't dowload it or redeem your first pair of packs by the end of September, those packs are gone - now you will only receive 8.
  • yxxraeg2yg0k.jpg
  • Cool. Thanks for posting that.
  • Me too why its take so much time for 2 pack
  • Me too why its take so much time for 2 pack

First set of packs was late September (considered Oct 1 packs), next set should be Nov 1.
  • mhart123 wrote: »
    yxxraeg2yg0k.jpg

Never got those, don't expect to get the next ones either.