HurricaneFza wrote: »
I would like to see create-a-play brought back.
TheNextOne17 wrote: »
There are a few threads, I know. I wanted my list front and center rather than buried deep on another thread. So here we go:
- Been thinking about this one for a while, but as you do with roster updates, franchise mode should "update" as well as the first season progresses (for example, 20 games in to the season in real life is where we pick up from in franchise mode and so on)
- Fix the face-offs. Why we automatically lose a face-off because we move is ridiculous. This is not football.
- Speaking of face-offs, centers can get kicked out
- Add an entire section dedicated to facts; league and franchise records to franchise mode that get updated as seasons progress. Records that are broken are recognized by the in-game PBP and CC. Keep a list of draft records by team per year.
- Bring back team specific newsletters in franchise mode (from NHL 07 iirc)
- Add real life insiders (Bob McKenzie, Elliott Friedman, etc.)
- Add ECHL to franchise mode
- Three way trades
- NTC's and NMC's; Players aren't willing to get traded or sign with certain teams.
- Bonuses on contracts
- Add Assistant GM's
- Remove character limits from naming a CAP and GM
- Increase number of scouts
- Increase number of years in franchise mode to 30
- Better team celebrations and bench fly-by when scoring a goal
Pocketblokit wrote: »
1. Make BAP more interesting (cutscenes, European leagues, NCAA, Usports
2. Add ECHL to franchise mode
3. If EA can’t secure licenses give us a full creation suite (logos, Jerseys etc)
4. Let us upload our own images for logos (NBA 2K)
5. Let us fully customize jerseys instead of just templates give us a blank jersey where we can add lines and colour zones
6. Add WJC and other IIHF tournaments to tournament mode, BAP, and franchise
7. Bring back all star game and maybe add the full all star weekend.
8. More leagues (KHL, USHL, Canadian junior A, university)
9. Let us edit the way the league functions in franchise (like nba 2ks my league)
10. Expansion in the middle of franchise like 5 years deep
11. ROSTER SHARING
12. GM connected
13. Mini games like they had in nhl slapshot and earlier nhl games
14. Fix the poke checking and stick lifts
15. Custom goalie masks
FloundinatorQQ wrote: »
Video of someone playing nhl 2k10.. perhaps you should watch this and see what we are all talking about. A 10 year old game, which pretty much puts anything that has been put out as of recent years to shame.. they have outdoor arenas on this game and it looks beautiful. Attention to detail, goes a long way with more realistic Gameplay.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.