ved5lhsfpw9s.jpg
THE PACK GODS BABY!!
91 Tradeable Lemieux packed 😭😍 played this game a decade never been so fired up

Replies

• Keeerrrching happy days
    I pulled mario on a re-roll but tradable is another level of joy
  • That’s called 7 7 7 on the slot machine. Congrats and enjoy
  • Congrats!! Nice pull!!

What's with that low Endurance?? That stat line is a crime. I think his Discipline & Faceoff is lower than it should be too.
  • EA_Joz
    40 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Great pull!!

EA_Joz
  • jjb
    48 posts Member
    Congrats!! Nice pull!!

What's with that low Endurance?? That stat line is a crime. I think his Discipline & Faceoff is lower than it should be too.

Agree to the max. 82 is putrid and I was disappointed when I seen that. Still a great card. I will say Mario has a wicked wrister and while he might slow down (especially BC he always seems to be on the ice) he is literally useful at any speed or spot on the ice lmao
  • I'm going back and forth at the moment to add Mario and add the +3 to his Accuracy & Passing by turning on TN or rolling for the Master Moose Icon and turn on the team 1T. Messier also has 90+ on the faceoff and get me close to activating NP.
  • Now hurry up and quick sell him.
  • jjb
    48 posts Member
    I'm going back and forth at the moment to add Mario and add the +3 to his Accuracy & Passing by turning on TN or rolling for the Master Moose Icon and turn on the team 1T. Messier also has 90+ on the faceoff and get me close to activating NP.

Ya I run TN, SP, and TK. One day when I have enough 2/3 synergy cards im hoping to add xfactor in.
  • boumbidiboum
    446 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    I'm going back and forth at the moment to add Mario and add the +3 to his Accuracy & Passing by turning on TN or rolling for the Master Moose Icon and turn on the team 1T. Messier also has 90+ on the faceoff and get me close to activating NP.

This is just my opinion, but I would try to activate 1T before TN. I have both activated (and also X, DK, TK, BL, SP and WC, I think that’s it. lol) and the most effective are SP and 1T in my opinion. They are team synergy so they affect every player which is nice. Then, I would go for X, BL and TN. (No specific order, the one that you prefer). All the others don’t really do much to be honest. I would worry only about these and if you get other synergies while you activate them, think of it as a bonus.
  • I'm going back and forth at the moment to add Mario and add the +3 to his Accuracy & Passing by turning on TN or rolling for the Master Moose Icon and turn on the team 1T. Messier also has 90+ on the faceoff and get me close to activating NP.

This is just my opinion, but I would try to activate 1T before TN. I have both activated (and also X, DK, TK, BL, SP and WC, I think that’s it. lol) and the most effective are SP and 1T in my opinion. They are team synergy so they affect every player which is nice. Then, I would go for X, BL and TN. (No specific order, the one that you prefer). All the others don’t really do much to be honest. I would worry only about these and if you get other synergies while you activate them, think of it as a bonus.

Thanks. I have TN on already and will be taking Mario but still 1 short and waiting for my squad rewards to see if I'll have enough players to roll for it or use my gold collectables. Right now my Classic Yzerman & Cover Laine are the only ones getting a worthy boost, the others don't break 90 with it.

I usually try to play a physical game and not that great on the controller so I look for strength and balance and NP fits me. I use crash the net with a line of high awareness and hand eye players and pick up a bunch of deflections and rebound goals. Stan Mikita has been one of my favorite loaners so far. I had NP on with him and Base Crosby and was almost unstoppable off an offensive zone faceoff. I might try to add Mikita but still only focused on the 90 & up players at the moment.
  • boumbidiboum
    446 posts Member
    edited October 2019

Thanks. I have TN on already and will be taking Mario but still 1 short and waiting for my squad rewards to see if I'll have enough players to roll for it or use my gold collectables. Right now my Classic Yzerman & Cover Laine are the only ones getting a worthy boost, the others don't break 90 with it.

I usually try to play a physical game and not that great on the controller so I look for strength and balance and NP fits me. I use crash the net with a line of high awareness and hand eye players and pick up a bunch of deflections and rebound goals. Stan Mikita has been one of my favorite loaners so far. I had NP on with him and Base Crosby and was almost unstoppable off an offensive zone faceoff. I might try to add Mikita but still only focused on the 90 & up players at the moment.

Totally understand, if you like NP, Mike Modano was really good for me even without is NP activated and he’s only a 86 overall but played well over that with SP and 1T activated. And for TN, 87 kucherov is pretty good to or Jukiharju (fantasy prospect). Jukiharju is just 83 but play really well, I score a lot with him and he is kinda fast too, so pretty good for 83 overall. I just wish he will score in real life to raise it overall, it would be so cool. It is one of the only prospect actually playing in the NHL.

It always depends on how you like to play at the end. There’s no perfect setup that works for everybody. I personally like to have a diversified team with different type of lines to face different type of situation. That is just me. The most important thing is to know what you like to do (shot, deke, rebounds...) and setup your team to take advantage of whatever your like the most/are good at doing.

Very often, you see people online saying that is the best player, but it always depends on your skills and what you want to do precisely.

Anyway, I’m glad if it help you, have fun building your team.