EA Forums - Banner

Is classic view fun?

So I decided to ditch classic view. I wanted to be more connected to the game, so I started playing with
the High/Action cameras. It feels incredible. Is it harder? Yes. A lot harder. Passing becomes way more difficult. I can't see all possible passing lanes like before. Shooting changes entirely, being able to now see holes in the goalie unseen from above views. I'm gonna continue to play with this view and improve playing with it. Does anyone else use low camera views?

Replies

• side note: this is for be a pro/eashl play
  • I like ice. Its like dynamic high only it doesnt rotate all weird. Classic overhead and zone are good for passing but you lose stickhandling and shooting and like you said you feel more disconnected. Also if you hold down the touchpad after toggling to the on the player camera option you can get the camera to move to between you and the puck making it a little easier to see.
  • Classic and overhead are the best for competitive play. If you are playing eashl you would be doing your team a disservice by not being able to see those passing lanes etc.
  • Classic and overhead are the best for competitive play. If you are playing eashl you would be doing your team a disservice by not being able to see those passing lanes etc.

I play online vs but I would say zone is my favourite
  • > @kingofchuff said:
    > I like ice. Its like dynamic high only it doesnt rotate all weird. Classic overhead and zone are good for passing but you lose stickhandling and shooting and like you said you feel more disconnected. Also if you hold down the touchpad after toggling to the on the player camera option you can get the camera to move to between you and the puck making it a little easier to see.

Yeah the rotating is pretty bad.
  • > @Mr_Darklighter said:
    > Classic and overhead are the best for competitive play. If you are playing eashl you would be doing your team a disservice by not being able to see those passing lanes etc.

I'm starting to prefer realism or competitive advantages. Plus, I play D in drop-ins.
    I'm having way more fun this way. I encourage anyone to try it out.