EA Forums - Banner

Auction House OVR rating

The option to be able to search for players in the auction house by overall rating is cool but not top class. It should be narrowed down to specific ratings. If I'm searching for a FWD that's 87 rated, I don't want to search for players that are ranked 86 or 88. It needs to be more specific to ratings.

Replies

• If you're searching for a specific player then why not put more info in like their club or position or synergy - that will narrow it down for you.
  • Jetset95 wrote: »
    If you're searching for a specific player then why not put more info in like their club or position or synergy - that will narrow it down for you.

Its not for a specific player. At times I'm looking for a FWD ranked 87. Not anyone specific but unfortunately I have to see the FWDs ranked 86 or 88 as well
  • So if you want a forward ranked 87 why not one 88 or 86 that fits the bill. If you have a ranking in mind and budget you can put the price in and be surprised - you might pull an 89 or 90 that's much better than any 87.
  • Jetset95 wrote: »
    So if you want a forward ranked 87 why not one 88 or 86 that fits the bill. If you have a ranking in mind and budget you can put the price in and be surprised - you might pull an 89 or 90 that's much better than any 87.

I gotcha but that's not my point. I was specifically looking for a 87 rated FWD. Putting in prices in the auction house here is off. Its not like there is a set price for each player. It times that the same player is priced 3 times higher than other auctions. Thanks for feedback. I appreciate it
  • I'm sorry I don't understand the logic just looking for an 87 forward, perhaps that's my problem and not yours though so I hope you find what you're looking for.