EA Forums - Banner

Mats Sundin Master Icon

Anyone looking to trade Mats Sundin Master Icon card? I have TOW 88 Marchand I'm trying to offload. I can get another player to add for trade but I need to know your value of the card.

Replies

• Sundin shouldn’t be that pricey, it is only an 87 cards and not one of the most used also. I wouldn’t pay more than 200000 coins that’s for sure.
  • Sundin shouldn’t be that pricey, it is only an 87 cards and not one of the most used also. I wouldn’t pay more than 200000 coins that’s for sure.

Right but I cant find him in the auction house

Some of the icons seems more rare than others. The only thing I can say is to be patient and keep looking, you might see one or somebody here might offer you his. I would but I don’t have it. Sorry.

Some of the icons seems more rare than others. The only thing I can say is to be patient and keep looking, you might see one or somebody here might offer you his. I would but I don’t have it. Sorry.

Thanks
  • Couple on the market right now atm. For 180ish. High imo
  • Yes, I’ve seen one going for a little over 200000 coins on PS4, that’s it. A little high in my opinion, but if you want it absolutely it is your call.
  • I've had Sundin since the first week of September. Lucky 7500 coin pack pull.
    He's, while a little slow, a solid center, and deceptively good shot for sub 90 accuracy/power.

He's been in my lineup, although lately in the bottom 2 lines just due to getting better players, all year. 180k I'd say probably isn't too bad a price. 200k if you really wanted him wouldn't be overpaying too much.