EA Forums - Banner

Why does P Roy suck in HUT?

I have the 90 P Roy loan card in HUT, and he is just awful!
He is a rebound machine, and seemingly always out of position.
It was the same last year, I had one of the 94 OVR special P Roy cards, and same thing....rebounds all over and junk goals.

Do the devs just think he was a trash player, or am I missing something?

Replies

• Not my experience at all - his aggression sometimes means he's a bit too far out but apart from that since I pulled him from the 90 ICON set he's been solid between the pipes. NoSleeves12 also says he's the best goalie he's had in HUT period.
  • Haven't used him but gone against him many times always seems like a great goalie
  • jason12311 wrote: »
    Haven't used him but gone against him many times always seems like a great goalie

HE is
  • i have him as well and some games he is lights out and others he is trash..thats hut for ya..
  • [quote="MaynardJK360;d-251463"]I have the 90 P Roy loan card in HUT, and he is just awful!
    He is a rebound machine, and seemingly always out of position.
    It was the same last year, I had one of the 94 OVR special P Roy cards, and same thing....rebounds all over and junk goals.

Do the devs just think he was a trash player, or am I missing something?[/quote]

Goalie ratings mean nothing in HUT because glitch goals will always go in regardless who is in net. Save your coins for players... their ratings mean slightly more.