EA Forums - Banner

Fantasy henrique is an illusion ?

inupiaq-x1
73 posts Member
edited November 2019
Or has anyone pulled him. I blew alot of coins and a few bucks rippin packs, tried re-rolls and searched the auction house with no luck

Replies

• Saw someone post a pic of him from a pack on the nhlhut sub reddit.
  • I pulled one yesterday in a Rivals reward pack (untradeable). I posted the infamous upside down photo of it on Reddit's NHL 20 Hut section.

It's a great card.... Henrique scored a hat trick in my first Rivals game after I put him in my lineup.
  • I pulled one yesterday in a Rivals reward pack (untradeable). I posted the infamous upside down photo of it on Reddit's NHL 20 Hut section.

It's a great card.... Henrique scored a hat trick in my first Rivals game after I put him in my lineup.

That's actually the one I was referring to. Nice pull!
  • So 1 person has pulled em.... and hes untradable that's rough and crazy.
    I've been houndin him for like a week cuz I saw em in the damn collection then his card just came out yesterday and still havent seen anythin around I'm goin crazy dude.
    (I'm a ducks fan and with the exception of a coin flip Gibson, a low enduranced Finnish flash, that henrique looks beast as is let alone if he find the back of the net anymore
  • @ronburgandy7989
    I just ripped my Squad Battles reward packs...

3 premium packs (10 players 2 80+)
    2 nhl players packs (10 players 4 80+)
    2 mega packs (30 items 15 gold players & 4 80+)

And my best pull was a base Schieffle smh...
    I also got 3 - 83's and like 7 - 82's.... :'(
  • inupiaq-x1 wrote: »
    @ronburgandy7989

Looks like you got zero premium players in your 3 premium packs. Thanks EA. About all you got was players to trade in for icon collectibles
  • @reengerg. literally what I did haha
  • The only 1 I've come across in the auction house has been up for 800k bid 1m buy now. I've tried sendin the dork everything I could with no dice.
    Anyone know who the team name ' pizza sema ' is?
  • inupiaq-x1 wrote: »
    @ronburgandy7989

SB rewards rarely give me anything good. You can either quick sell, manually sell on ah, or turn into collectibles like I do to make msp players, or take a chance at the gc 3 choice set.

I've pulled some decent cards from sb rewards, but that's a bonus to me, because I'm mostly just using it as filler for sets.